Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Interviews: Chicity

On a serious note tho, those some deep answers, I appreciate you being this transparent.

And with this next set of questions I hope you continue.

Explain the chicity/trill/marley situation. What really happened? Did u bag her first? Did you really go meet her in person and she left u in the rain? What really happened b?​

On a serious note tho, those some deep answers, I appreciate you being this transparent.

And with this next set of questions I hope you continue.

Explain the chicity/trill/marley situation. What really happened? Did u bag her first? Did you really go meet her in person and she left u in the rain? What really happened b?​
As far as I know I was talking to her first. Since like August/September ‘12. I like flirting and bantering, especially if it makes ppl uncomfortable. I don’t doubt she had a couple niggas on her line and inbox but nobody wanted to publicly claim her like that which was crazy. I can only guess they didn’t want that IC attention but I didn’t care. We stopped talking in like April, because I was ready to move forward but she wasn’t and so I was like fuck it. Trill slipped in some time between then and June when is when I went to her place. We had slowed down talking everyday but then we just picked it back up and so I wasn’t really paying attention to Sleep like that. He was already my mini me simping but that is what it is. I been had her address, we been planned to go out but that evening I was tired of waiting so I shot my shot. We lived in the same neighborhood so I didn’t see why we had to wait to link up. Most of the time I was outta town and when I came back to the city I wanted to be around my kids and she understood that. She never pressed it but the pics she was sending and her texts was to much for my libido. I had stop fucking a chick thinking that was gonna get me in but it didn’t. I drove an hr there, she ignored the text and or responded slowly, I drove an hour back. In my feelings for sure *Shout out 808 HB* but I still kept it cool on the IC. We still flirted like it was nothing but I think she knew that whatever we was doing was dying. 2-3 weeks later she was hacked. I learned about Sleep then. That she might have been lying about her address, all that. Even then tho I was telling her to take her lumps and let’s just get back to rocking but Sleep was saying the opposite and she chose that route. I felt like we was already hated before the hacking as far as our PDA so fuck it. And she was bad so to me I didn’t think she should have been as embarrassed but the jks don’t stop so. Sleep a dick for talking down on me to her and going back telling her what I was saying but some niggas built like that so whatever

I stand by there being an awning so beside the walk to and from my car, I was moderately dry. And that H&C hero was slapping.

As far as I know I was talking to her first. Since like August/September ‘12. I like flirting and bantering, especially if it makes ppl uncomfortable. I don’t doubt she had a couple niggas on her line and inbox but nobody wanted to publicly claim her like that which was crazy. I can only guess they didn’t want that IC attention but I didn’t care. We stopped talking in like April, because I was ready to move forward but she wasn’t and so I was like fuck it. Trill slipped in some time between then and June when is when I went to her place. We had slowed down talking everyday but then we just picked it back up and so I wasn’t really paying attention to Sleep like that. He was already my mini me simping but that is what it is. I been had her address, we been planned to go out but that evening I was tired of waiting so I shot my shot. We lived in the same neighborhood so I didn’t see why we had to wait to link up. Most of the time I was outta town and when I came back to the city I wanted to be around my kids and she understood that. She never pressed it but the pics she was sending and her texts was to much for my libido. I had stop fucking a chick thinking that was gonna get me in but it didn’t. I drove an hr there, she ignored the text and or responded slowly, I drove an hour back. In my feelings for sure *Shout out 808 HB* but I still kept it cool on the IC. We still flirted like it was nothing but I think she knew that whatever we was doing was dying. 2-3 weeks later she was hacked. I learned about Sleep then. That she might have been lying about her address, all that. Even then tho I was telling her to take her lumps and let’s just get back to rocking but Sleep was saying the opposite and she chose that route. I felt like we was already hated before the hacking as far as our PDA so fuck it. And she was bad so to me I didn’t think she should have been as embarrassed but the jks don’t stop so. Sleep a dick for talking down on me to her and going back telling her what I was saying but some niggas built like that so whatever

I stand by there being an awning so beside the walk to and from my car, I was moderately dry. And that H&C hero was slapping.

Wow, never heard the complete story, thank you for sharing that with us.

Would u say her fuckin with a like Trill brought her stock down? Cuz me personally, I wouldn't have wanted it anymore if a nigga like that can pull it.

Was Marley the only chick from the IC u "talked to"?

Who would u say was the baddest chick from the IC?​

was Marley a catfish? this is all so confusing to follow

Wow, never heard the complete story, thank you for sharing that with us.

Would u say her fuckin with a like Trill brought her stock down? Cuz me personally, I wouldn't have wanted it anymore if a nigga like that can pull it.

Was Marley the only chick from the IC u "talked to"?

Who would u say was the baddest chick from the IC?​
Before he was a catfishing fool, nah. Like I said he was a mini me. Kinda an exaggerated me if it’s possible but I stayed laughing at his shit.

After tho? Fuck yeah. I always keep it a buck with her outside the IC. Nothing fake, shared parenting tips and shit, pics. I deadass thought was close close if that makes sense. Like she knew I was gonna hold her down nobody what anyone said and she chose to hide with that nigga who was catfishing the whole time. Shit hurt cause she willfully chose some fake shit over some authentic shit. Had I known I would have BS’d her like many others but I didn’t. So yeah her fucking with a fake ass nigga hurt her stock. It took the special from her.

Was Marley the....bruh, I like flirting. No shame in it. Most of it was harmless tho, we wasn’t gonna meet up or nothing just talking and passing the time and nudes and shit. I slowed down tho with Marley cause we bonded like that. I think the last one I cut off was the worst cause me and her had met and chilled and she was cool. I couldn’t keep the convos up and started confusing them. Looking back I should have kept a superficial roster of bantering vs really trying to lock Marley up. I ain’t naming names but yeah, I was a fool back then. My eyes seen them all, and I mean ALL.

Every female bad in her own right, it’s really what I’m feeling on that day. Outside the white ones, they all got a quality or feature I could fuck with. Yup, even Aqua lol. I’d say tho if it’s just straight up looks, can’t tell me nothing, I dare you to find a flaw, it would be Westie. Grown ass woman without the ps, and angles, and 9yo pics. She more inline with my def of bad but again, almost all of them had a something that I could find to like. Even Kat, if I had to take a white girl down

was Marley a catfish? this is all so confusing to follow
Nah, Sleep catfished. Used a whole nother nigga life

Marley was who she was revealed to be. Maybe heavier than advertised? Idk I ain’t ask her to stand up and twirl on cam

Before he was a catfishing fool, nah. Like I said he was a mini me. Kinda an exaggerated me if it’s possible but I stayed laughing at his shit.

After tho? Fuck yeah. I always keep it a buck with her outside the IC. Nothing fake, shared parenting tips and shit, pics. I deadass thought was close close if that makes sense. Like she knew I was gonna hold her down nobody what anyone said and she chose to hide with that nigga who was catfishing the whole time. Shit hurt cause she willfully chose some fake shit over some authentic shit. Had I known I would have BS’d her like many others but I didn’t. So yeah her fucking with a fake ass nigga hurt her stock. It took the special from her.

Was Marley the....bruh, I like flirting. No shame in it. Most of it was harmless tho, we wasn’t gonna meet up or nothing just talking and passing the time and nudes and shit. I slowed down tho with Marley cause we bonded like that. I think the last one I cut off was the worst cause me and her had met and chilled and she was cool. I couldn’t keep the convos up and started confusing them. Looking back I should have kept a superficial roster of bantering vs really trying to lock Marley up. I ain’t naming names but yeah, I was a fool back then. My eyes seen them all, and I mean ALL.

Every female bad in her own right, it’s really what I’m feeling on that day. Outside the white ones, they all got a quality or feature I could fuck with. Yup, even Aqua lol. I’d say tho if it’s just straight up looks, can’t tell me nothing, I dare you to find a flaw, it would be Westie. Grown ass woman without the ps, and angles, and 9yo pics. She more inline with my def of bad but again, almost all of them had a something that I could find to like. Even Kat, if I had to take a white girl down

Another set of great answers.

Now let's take it to ABW. Who is the baddest female on here in your opinion and why? U can even name a couple if u want.​

Another set of great answers.

Now let's take it to ABW. Who is the baddest female on here in your opinion and why? U can even name a couple if u want.​
Same thing, they all bad in they own way, cept the white ones. No offense but white one don’t move me. They breast do, but over all I wouldn’t ever call one ‘Bad’

Az my e boo and got me looking at Latinas differently so she the ace. but we got some very attractive females as a whole. I like brown skin women tho. Liquor white, women brown, weed with purple hairs. This combo has never let me down, word to my bms

Straight up tho, no political answer, if Jazzy grew some damn hair, I’d still be bricking on her rim.

Outside of they physical beauty tho, they all got dope personalities. Shitty taste in music but dope personalities

Same thing, they all bad in they own way, cept the white ones. No offense but white one don’t move me. They breast do, but over all I wouldn’t ever call one ‘Bad’

Az my e boo and got me looking at Latinas differently so she the ace. but we got some very attractive females as a whole. I like brown skin women tho. Liquor white, women brown, weed with purple hairs. This combo has never let me down, word to my bms

Straight up tho, no political answer, if Jazzy grew some damn hair, I’d still be bricking on her rim.

Outside of they physical beauty tho, they all got dope personalities. Shitty taste in music but dope personalities

Very PC answer but I'll let it slide lol

Name some of ur favorite posters and some of your least favorite posters and why you chose them.

Very PC answer but I'll let it slide lol

Name some of ur favorite posters and some of your least favorite posters and why you chose them.
Look man, I’m still trying to make this thing with AZ come true, you not gonna fuck that up!

Nah, no favs or least favs. Everyone has something to add to any given subject. I know based on the subject if I’m a skip they post or nah. Really its all on the thread. Most relationship, real life shit I’m know I’m a agree with whatever you, Rem/Blac and sometimes Du post. Women, you dread and Du share my ideas on how they should be treated and shit. Shit that deals with a funny thread I’m looking for Kandy and Du, Mars if he posting. Wait let me stop this, Nh but me and Mars might have the same sense of humor and wave length based off the what 4-5 yrs we’ve posted together? I know I post more but trust when I tell you that nigga humor just as fucked as mine. But that nigga won’t give me an lol to save his momma life, no offense. I don’t get that shit b. Like I dont fucking get it b. If it got something to do with Kandy do we gonna have to fight.

Aight..uhhh, some shit that’s gonna be that one odd opinion, I’m loook for Chitown. Idc if he really against the grain or what but it’s funny. Shit that requires a cerebral literal word for word translation Goldie and Josh. I mean again, y’all bring something to the table. I’d laugh at Dread more if I didn’t think it would offend him, which is crazy because I don’t think it will but still. Cain the OG, Germs and Sam got the shock, y’all all got something. Hell shot that shouldn’t be funny, I’m looking straight for Germs.

Cept that nigga AP. I wanna throw that nigga from the highest bridge into the deepest swamp. I wouldn’t say he’s my least favorite but if there was one person to sacrifice to stay behind for the greater good, I’m kicking that nigga to the front

Cept that nigga AP. I wanna throw that nigga from the highest bridge into the deepest swamp. I wouldn’t say he’s my least favorite but if there was one person to sacrifice to stay behind for the greater good, I’m kicking that nigga to the front

yo lmaooooo

What's something people would be surprised to know about you?

yo lmaooooo

What's something people would be surprised to know about you?
I wrote a fantasy novel like, 12 yrs ago? Sent it off to be edited and it came back with good reviews, was ready to sign to this company and then I froze up and stop responding. Every now and then I’ll pull it up and tweak it but for the most part it just sits on my end. I’m a leave it to my son I guess. I also started another on but said fuck it.

And I have a lot of respect for the dead. A lot

I wrote a fantasy novel like, 12 yrs ago? Sent it off to be edited and it came back with good reviews, was ready to sign to this company and then I froze up and stop responding. Every now and then I’ll pull it up and tweak it but for the most part it just sits on my end. I’m a leave it to my son I guess. I also started another on but said fuck it.

And I have a lot of respect for the dead. A lot

U should preview a snippet of the novel on here one day or if not that atleast participate in our novel

https://ablackweb.com/forum/index.php?threads/as-the-story-continues.2460/

What's something you would add or change on ABW?

Even hitler?
Yup. He paid his debt and he square with the house so let him get whatever reward his god(s) deem fit. His crimes are living crimes so his punishment should have happened while he lived. I don’t believe in desecrating the dead or they final burial place.

I don’t look into cemeteries b. Like not at all. I try to avoid them at all cost. Partially for the dead, partially because I think I’m a see my name on a tombstone

Dope interview Chi

giphy.gif

Hard to say man. I like the topics the atmosphere the members.

I should have been a mod but fuck it. Other than that more participation? Which is wild cause this a female friendly site.

We got spades for damn sake.

While there's always more room for more women, ironically i think we need more dudes here. Which is crazy, all my focus was on getting women here. The music section is still pretty weak, damn near every thread in there is made by me lol and that's one of the main section's that need to have traffic. But i agree, everything else is set up good. The relationship section and male/female discussion threads are on point and I'm still shocked we were able to make a "x rated section" that would've never happened anywhere else lol . But in less than a year of being open, it's not doing too bad.

Is there any last things you want the people to know before we conclude?

Back