Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Interviews: Cain

Goldie

Kobe With The Pivot
Site Owner
Welcome back to ABW interivews.

Today we have one the best posters of ABW, the OG Triple OG @Cain .

Let me know when you're ready to start fam.​

How was it growing up in NC? Have u lived there your entire life?​
I grew up in the NC country poor and broke as fuck. My parents worked but it was factory jobs and they don't pay shit. The house I grew up in heated with a wood stove. Real country shit. Wouldn't change it for the world tho growing up there made me what I am so it's a gift and a curse I guess. If I ever left nc it would have to be for a short stint I love my state

I grew up in the NC country poor and broke as fuck. My parents worked but it was factory jobs and they don't pay shit. The house I grew up in heated with a wood stove. Real country shit. Wouldn't change it for the world tho growing up there made me what I am so it's a gift and a curse I guess. If I ever left nc it would have to be for a short stint I love my state

What kind of kid were you? Did you get into mischief? Were u the only child?

What kind of kid were you? Did you get into mischief? Were u the only child?

I have a sister and brother but I grew up an only child. My sis and are real close but my brother doesn't fuck with me because of his dislike/hate for his our dad. I get it so it's no fucks given on my parr.

Being a only child I was always in some shit. We live in a small community so with nothing to do but hunt,fish, basketball, football or shoot pool. Me and the local crew would hang and in get into fights with the redneck's just about every other day. Pretty much a routine.

Last edited:
ThriftyFinishedFieldspaniel-max-1mb.gif

In

I have a sister and brother but I grew up an only child. My aissis and are real close but my brother doesn't fuck with me because of his dislike/hate for his our dad. I get it so it's no fucks given on my parr.

Being a only child I was always in some shit. We live in a small community so with nothing to do but hunt,fish, basketball, football or shoot pool. Me and the local crew would hang and in get into fights with the redneck's just about every other day. Pretty much a routine.

What do you do for a living? Is that what you always wanted to do or did you originally have a different career goal?​

What do you do for a living? Is that what you always wanted to do or did you originally have a different career goal?​
I've been in telecommunication industry since '97. I actually went to school to be electricial/electronics engineer. When I got out of school I couldn't find any work but my umcle told me he could hook me up with a job at BellSouth aka AT&T as a linemam. Job was in Charlotte and I jumped on it and never looked back.

I've held multiple titles from lineman,fiber splicer, service tech, manager, engineer to project manager. I'm currently working for a company that a friend mine turned me on to. I'm basically a Senior Telecommunication Experr. Basically I design fiber build outs for cell sites and corporations. They'll call me in to help them save money on their telecm technology.

Last edited:
I've been in telecommunication industry since '97. I actually went to school to be electricial/electronics engineer. When I got out of school I couldn't find any work but my umclu told me he could hook me up with a job at BellSouth aka AT&T as a linemam. Job was in Charlotte and I jumped on it and never looked back.

I've held multiple titles from lineman,fiber splicer, service tech, manager, engineer to project manager. I'm currently working for a company that a friend mine turned me on to. I'm basically a Senior Telecommunication Experr. Basically I design fiber build outs for cell sites and corporationsc. They'll call me in to help them save money on their telecm technology.

We all know you have a son. How did you and his moms get together? Was it a random smash and she got knocked up or was that ur main shorty?

We all know you have a son. How did you and his moms get together? Was it a random smash and she got knocked up or was that ur main shorty?
Well......sigh

I met her when I was 16. We were off an on (I was a wild nigga in between those times) til I was 23. She always held me down always she was one to get me to go back to school and get all my degrees. At 23 I asked her to marry at a Luther Vandross concert. I got the job in Charlotte she finished college and also got a job in Charlotte. We didn't live together till we were 24. Moved in got married in 98 and shit was great a nigga was wifed up and had a career. Bought a house in 99 things was good.

Well......sigh

I met her when I was 16. We were off an on (I was a wild nigga in between those times) til I was 23. She always held me down always she was one to get me to go back to school and get all my degrees. At 23 I asked her to marry at a Luther Vandross concert. I got the job in Charlotte she finished college and also got a job in Charlotte. We didn't live together till we were 24. Moved in got married in 98 and shit was great a nigga was wifed up and had a career. Bought a house in 99 things was good.

So shit was gravy for atleast a decade. You was on ur playa shit but ultimately calmed df down.

When did things take a left?

Back