Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY ABW Interviews: BDP

My interactions wit her were like my interactions with Juicy on B.B. It started off as a joke, and it bothered people so much I found it funny and kept doin it. I think I probably pm’d her once. And that’s when under my doctors orders, I was taking Zoloft. I felt empathetic for actions and sent every IC chick a pm apology. Needless to say, I stop taking that shit.

You let other posters determine how you post b? Naw mayne

I think the only person who legit upset me online has been stopitfive. Cause hed troll u into an argument,and would make vague points about knowing more than u but never state what he knew. When I was kinda new to the donkey, that nigga used to get under my skin...pauss

I think the only person who legit upset me online has been stopitfive. Cause hed troll u into an argument,and would make vague points about knowing more than u but never state what he knew. When I was kinda new to the donkey, that nigga used to get under my skin...pauss

That used to be hilarious. I started off in the SL/R&R and he stayed doing that. But before him was Ktulu.

Back