Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY ABW Interviews: BDP

Goldie

I Just Want Some Chips
Site Owner
Welcome to the 2nd installment of ABW Interviews.

Today we have the one and only BDP.

Goldie: What's good my nigga. Let's start off with letting the people know where you're from and how it is to live there.

BDP: Mobile, Al. Its cool. I like it on the Gulf Coast. The food is awesome and we got the best beaches.

Goldie: What do you do for a living?

BDP: IT Sys Admin

Goldie: Why did you choose that? Was that the career path you always wanted to take or was there something else?

BDP: Always been an techie/electronics nerd. I was the kid that would take shit apart to see how it works. I got in trouble a lot for doing that. I never specifically wanted to be an IT or work with computers. Truth be told I thought I was gonna be a pro athlete. But got to college and realized that wasnt the path for me. I ended up majoring in Electrical Engineering...hated that...joined the Navy...got into IT and well here I am lol.

Goldie: Who are your favorite rappers?

BDP: Jay-Z for his golden pen lyricism, BIG for his God flow and Outkast for their supreme creativity

Goldie: Who are your least favorite rappers?

BDP: Most of these new niggas. I mean I try not to be that guy, but these new niggas are trash. In my opinion there is a small section of the new school that represent....but a lot of them are trash.

Goldie: What's your most fondest memory in your life?

BDP: First time I held my son. I actually held him like a football cause that was the only way I felt like he was safe lol.

Goldie: What's one of your worst memories in your life?

BDP: Seen my dad beat my mom. I was 13...yeah...that shit was horrible.

Goldie: What's something people would be surprised to know about you?

BDP: I really enjoy cooking. So much so I actually thought about being a chef. Then I realized its much more fun as a hobby and not a job lol.

Goldie: You was another nigga who wasn't that vocal on the IC and began to be on the BB and now here. Why weren't as loud of a personality on there?

BDP: Honestly IDK. I guess I was just cautious. When I joined the IC in 09, Ducky, JG and other hackin ass niggas was still in thier prime...I guess I just was on some..."ima be cool...them niggas aint finna get me" type shit. I mean the IC was wild af back then...and even then niggas was complaining about how tame it had gotten....and this was fresh off the heels of Cali's exposure if im not mistaken. I found my niche in the Cheap Seats and later in the wrestling and LCA sections. I never really had the desire to be a GnS or Donkey poster.

Goldie: While you were playing the quiet role on the IC, were able to smash any chicks behind the scenes or obtain any nudes? If so how many each? If you feel comfortable enough, explain what happened in those situations on the IC.

BDP: Naw, like I said I pretty much stayed in the Cheap Seats. I seen too many niggas get put on that Summer Jam screen to fuck around like that on the IC. And after the infamous MsDolla "Ladies its that time again..." thread and the texasboi tranny chronicles...yeah....I wasnt bout to take that chance.

Goldie: Who would you say is the baddest chick from the IC and why?

BDP: Pico easily. She really pleasing to the eyes. Especially after she joined the Army and got her fitness game up. But based off her posting style she seemed like a cool as chick. Someone I would actually fuck with off-line.

Goldie: Name your favorite ABW posters.

BDP: You, Du, Chicity, AP, Race, Jazzy, BNE, Kandy and Azlyn

Goldie: Name your least favorite posters.

BDP: Dont really have a least favorite...for the most part all posters on here play thier part and contribute in bomb ass ways. And the male/female interaction here is GOAT. Thats ABWs best quality IMO.

Goldie: I see you flirt with Azlyn a lot knowing Chi is claiming her, why do you feel she should fuck with you over him?

BDP: :hahaha:

Goldie: Have you smashed or received nudes from any chicks from ABW, if so, how many?

BDP: Gentlemen never kiss and tell b...

Goldie: What is something you would change or approve upon on ABW?

BDP: The sports section. But I know that will improve with membership growth. Other than that you got a good thing going on ABW bro. Like I said before...the best thing about this forum is the male/female interaction. As long you keep and improve upon that...this joint will be GOAT.

Goldie: Any last words before we conclude?

BDP:
I appreciate you taking the time to interview me bruh. I also appreciate all you posters out there taking the time to read it. Hopefully I didn't disappoint. To all the ladies out there in ABW I love all yall...keep being the beautiful queens that yall are. And my inbox is protected with the highest levels of securities...and Im not a runteldat ass nigga...so if you ever feel that urge...dont fight it...slide on into my place sometimes...
ll-cool-j.gif

I was exactly like BDP during most of my stint on the IC lol I just stayed in The Reason 99% of the time from 2010-2015, I wasn't trying to get on that summer jam screen lol My first 2 weeks being a donkey regular............ I was on the summer jam screen lol/smh.

I was exactly like BDP during most of my stint on the IC lol I just stayed in The Reason 99% of the time from 2010-2015, I wasn't trying to get on that summer jam screen lol My first 2 weeks being a donkey regular............ I was on the summer jam screen lol/smh.

Im trying to tell ya...I heeded that warning about the internet getting real in donkey lol

damn, the hell you do that they came after you that quick

The fucked up thing about that whole situation was I blindly walked into that bs lol I met/started talkin to her outside of the donkey (westbrooks thread to be exact), I had no idea them niggas were lined up to get at her in the donkey.

I came outta no where and bagged her and niggas was like

1440.gif

I was public enemy #1 from that day on

It was funny cause in Donkey she was already attached to Beta and someone else

Goldie showed up, all hell broke loose

My interactions wit her were like my interactions with Juicy on B.B. It started off as a joke, and it bothered people so much I found it funny and kept doin it. I think I probably pm’d her once. And that’s when under my doctors orders, I was taking Zoloft. I felt empathetic for actions and sent every IC chick a pm apology. Needless to say, I stop taking that shit.

Back