Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Interviews: aTribeCalledGabi

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

You makin it hot.....
yepp...

thats what it is...who goes from violin to rugby? gentle music to violence and frat houses.?
i think the emt thing is a cover......she can show shes an asset to society while killing niggas and keeping them alive just enough to tell her where the stash at or who snitched.

i hope we cool OG Gabi Stepz.

@Goldie
LONG POST STORY ALERT.

I'm tryna get introspective here...bare with me. This can be categorized as the worst thing.

Ok so when I was in college I fell out with my grandma (dad's mom) because I found out she was being shady af to my mom. Like she sent my mom a couple stacks out the blue years prior and said put it in an account for me and my siblings....weird af but my mom did it and it was never spoken about again. Fast forward to when I'm bout to graduate hs my grandma calls talkin bout my mom stole the money from her and she need to give it back and all this shit. I didn't know about it til I was in college and I went home and randomly heard the voicemails where she's calling her out her name and shit. So I'm like wtf nah ima handle this. I call her up and basically tell her not to call me or my mom anymore, you're cut off fuck you this and that.

I'm a very prideful person....like it's my downfall. So when I'm serious about not fucking with somebody no more they might as well have never existed....even if we blood. Idgaf about context, what you was going through at the time...if you fuck me over and I deem it necessary to be done with you it's over. So years go by and I'm still talking to everybody in the family but my grandma and her sister (cuz she took my grandma's side so it was fuck her too). They try to call on me the slick like I'll be talking to one person on the phone then all of a sudden they'll say hold on and one of them hop on the line...I hang that bitch right up without a second thought.

Now my mom is nicer and more forgiving than me. So a few years ago she's like why don't you call your grandma for xmas. I'm like nope. She's giving me the speech "Gabi that's your grandmother blah blah"....I don't care but just to shut my mom up I'm like fine...I call her and find out she's been in and out of mental hospitals and she's been treated for dementia. But whenever she would go in one of her sisters or whover would always sign her out so she doesn't really get the treatment she needs. (Shout out to mental health in the black community. We been fuckin up badly.) I also found out that my grandfather goes and visits her pretty regularly at the hospital she's at now. They've been divorced since my dad was little so if anybody has a reason to chuck the deuces to her it's him...and even he goes and sees her. So like...wtf is my excuse. It's fucked up cuz she and I have never really been *that* close...I'm closer to my grandfather...but had I been able to put my pride aside, we coulda patched things up while she was of sound(er) mind and body. She's too far gone to try to do it now...

What's good for the goose ain't always good for the gander!

IMO that wasn't pride that stopped you from patching things up either.

@Goldie
LONG POST STORY ALERT.

I'm tryna get introspective here...bare with me. This can be categorized as the worst thing.

Ok so when I was in college I fell out with my grandma (dad's mom) because I found out she was being shady af to my mom. Like she sent my mom a couple stacks out the blue years prior and said put it in an account for me and my siblings....weird af but my mom did it and it was never spoken about again. Fast forward to when I'm bout to graduate hs my grandma calls talkin bout my mom stole the money from her and she need to give it back and all this shit. I didn't know about it til I was in college and I went home and randomly heard the voicemails where she's calling her out her name and shit. So I'm like wtf nah ima handle this. I call her up and basically tell her not to call me or my mom anymore, you're cut off fuck you this and that.

I'm a very prideful person....like it's my downfall. So when I'm serious about not fucking with somebody no more they might as well have never existed....even if we blood. Idgaf about context, what you was going through at the time...if you fuck me over and I deem it necessary to be done with you it's over. So years go by and I'm still talking to everybody in the family but my grandma and her sister (cuz she took my grandma's side so it was fuck her too). They try to call on me the slick like I'll be talking to one person on the phone then all of a sudden they'll say hold on and one of them hop on the line...I hang that bitch right up without a second thought.

Now my mom is nicer and more forgiving than me. So a few years ago she's like why don't you call your grandma for xmas. I'm like nope. She's giving me the speech "Gabi that's your grandmother blah blah"....I don't care but just to shut my mom up I'm like fine...I call her and find out she's been in and out of mental hospitals and she's been treated for dementia. But whenever she would go in one of her sisters or whover would always sign her out so she doesn't really get the treatment she needs. (Shout out to mental health in the black community. We been fuckin up badly.) I also found out that my grandfather goes and visits her pretty regularly at the hospital she's at now. They've been divorced since my dad was little so if anybody has a reason to chuck the deuces to her it's him...and even he goes and sees her. So like...wtf is my excuse. It's fucked up cuz she and I have never really been *that* close...I'm closer to my grandfather...but had I been able to put my pride aside, we coulda patched things up while she was of sound(er) mind and body. She's too far gone to try to do it now...
ya know...i got a story that will shake ya boots...but ill tell you that on the beach.

anyway....when i am in charlotte i go speak to the elder in those places. @Cain thts why i was out in the crazy ass hood. its crazy because of how it progresses. I remember making a few posts on the IC about it. shit was sad..becuase alot of people dont know it until its too late.

its one of those disease that you cant prepare to say sorry for,. i have a bunch of information about it. my mother in law suffers from it and we didnt know until we got a call she was lost a block over from her house at like 3am in the morning.

and the most fucked up part is....her own family was taking money from her.

but dont feel guilty ever...because you didnt know. none of us truly ever know.

but i m the same way.....when i tell you my story....you'll see i will cut off anyone when they cross that line...

how you doing today gabs

I wanted to be Melo with the dusty cornrows! bully ball but also being able to shoot......that was me. Or so I tried my best to be lol.

I'm still most def a tomboy. 8/10 if you see me in the daytime I'm in sweats or jeans, a t-shirt and sneakers. I try to switch it up when I go out at night but I refuse to be uncomfortable. Teyana Taylor is my style icon lol

@atribecalledGabi You still watch ball and if so are you a Sacramento Kings fan?

i guess imma talk about the elephant in the room.

@atribecalledGabi
strickley dickely or aint nothing wrong with munching the muffin or both.

tell me to mind my business if you must and i wont ask again after you answer it.:cont:

Back