Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Interviews: aTribeCalledGabi

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

lol say no more

U were a fairly new mod during the time they announced they were making a change, did u know before everybody else did being that u were a mod?

How do you feel about how everything played out?

lol say no more

U were a fairly new mod during the time they announced they were making a change, did u know before everybody else did being that u were a mod?

lol naw the only time i chopped it up with Gabi off the IC was in the group chat when I finally broke these haters and they negotiated to have me banned from the GOT thread lmao

lol say no more

Honestly I did a horrible job of keeping up with that shit lol I didn't really care. I minded LCA and everywhere else I acted like a regular poster. I found out admin stuff with everybody else lol. I didnt like that greg was asking people for feedback and pretty much did the complete and total opposite of what he said would happen/what posters wanted tho. And I didn't like that there was no notice when it was officially shutting down. Shit pretty much just ended.

Honestly I did a horrible job of keeping up with that shit lol I didn't really care. I minded LCA and everywhere else I acted like a regular poster. I found out admin stuff with everybody else lol. I didnt like that greg was asking people for feedback and pretty much did the complete and total opposite of what he said would happen/what posters wanted tho. And I didn't like that there was no notice when it was officially shutting down. Shit pretty much just ended.

What's something people would be surprised to know about you?

What's something people would be surprised to know about you?
I was a pretty boss violinist. If any of yall know how orchestras or bands are set up I was always first violin and me and this one chick were always competing for 1st and 2nd chair. I had to stop in hs cuz I started playing basketball year round and our games would conflict with practices and recitals and shit. I don't play it anymore but I still try to keep the skill of being able to read music cuz I wana learn how to play bass and drums one day.

Last edited:
I was a pretty boss violinist. If any of yall know how orchestras or bands are set up I was always first violin and me and this one chick were always competing for 1st and 2nd chair. I had to stop in hs cuz I started playing basketball year round and our games would conflict with practices and recitals and recitals and shit. I don't play it anymore but I still try to keep the skill of being able to read music cuz I wana learn how to play bass and drums one day.

Who are your favorite and least favorite posters?

I was a pretty boss violinist. If any of yall know how orchestras or bands are set up I was always first violin and me and this one chick were always competing for 1st and 2nd chair. I had to stop in hs cuz I started playing basketball year round and our games would conflict with practices and recitals and recitals and shit. I don't play it anymore but I still try to keep the skill of being able to read music cuz I wana learn how to play bass and drums one day.
first chair trombone

I never made first chair in highschool.

It was politics though. I quit sophmore year.

Dope interview Gabi

I was a pretty boss violinist. If any of yall know how orchestras or bands are set up I was always first violin and me and this one chick were always competing for 1st and 2nd chair. I had to stop in hs cuz I started playing basketball year round and our games would conflict with practices and recitals and shit. I don't play it anymore but I still try to keep the skill of being able to read music cuz I wana learn how to play bass and drums one day.

goat! I started with upright bass and always wanted to learn violin... I learned to do vibrato on the upright but it don't sound right lol... gotta do the transition...

i wanted to play the piano, they forced me to play the trombone...they had to give me first chair
I played piano first. I was taking private lessons and I wasn't that good at it. But having that foundation made me able to pick up violin quicker cuz I could already read music and self tune.

I played piano first. I was taking private lessons and I wasn't that good at it. But having that foundation made me able to pick up violin quicker cuz I could already read music and self tune.
Played piano the majority of my life so when I got to high school I signed up for piano for an easy A they saw I could play the piano read and write music asked what other instruments I play I said the trombone they immediately transferred me into band

Back