Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Interviews: AP21

I got a question.

@AP21...we all know you get a lot...A LOT of hate in this muthafucca. Lol.

But do you get the same kinds hate from folks in real life?

Nah brah lol

I'm cool as a fan on high in the summer time

The only time I've had a nigga legit dislike me was over a female. I can't help niggas insecurities brah.

Good interview AP

What led you to the IC and what's ya problem with J Cole?

So wait...hol'up...so the whole time @Judge_Judah (i think it was him) was gettin tar & feathered for having a white wife..AP been flying under the radar, and not helping his Jungle Fever compadre out??

He let that brotha take the full fledge wrath from our ABW queens, while he lingered in the ABW shadows??

Cole world mayne.

Oh my GAH, I missed A LOT while I was gone.
:popcorn:

Good interview AP

What led you to the IC and what's ya problem with J Cole?
Illseed was the shit on campus in college. Anytime you heard a rumor in the rap game, the source was always illseed. Crazy how I've the media game changed, there was no way for him to stay relevant.

But I would be in the cpu labs just always exclusively going to the rumor section. I think one day, they put a discussion from the reason on the front page and I clicked it. I lurked for a long time and eventually signed up. I think I signed up after the long ass delay when they switched over to vanilla software

Illseed was the shit on campus in college. Anytime you heard a rumor in the rap game, the source was always illseed. Crazy how I've the media game changed, there was no way for him to stay relevant.

But I would be in the cpu labs just always exclusively going to the rumor section. I think one day, they put a discussion from the reason on the front page and I clicked it. I lurked for a long time and eventually signed up. I think I signed up after the long ass delay when they switched over to vanilla software

Can't front...before I even entered into the IC...the rumor section was always my 1st stop.

Illseed had the GOAT info

Can't front...before I even entered into the IC...the rumor section was always my 1st stop.

Illseed had the GOAT info
Was it ever confirmed it was Chuck cremur or however you spelled it

What’s ya problem with Cole b
He's not better than Lupe

Pretty much that

I don't think he's wack. Obviously he's talented, but I just prefer the music of some of his other peers over his

Krit and lupe specifically

Last edited:
Aside from Beta, is there any other posters from ABW or the IC that you've had issues with?

There was that brief back and forth with chitownb but he and I are in different places now

Besides that,I don't pay a lot of the shit no mind lol

There was that brief back and forth with chitownb but he and I are in different places now

Besides that,I don't pay a lot of the shit no mind lol

What's your biggest fear and worst memory?

What's your biggest fear and worst memory?
Biggest fear:

My daughter IG being posted in the pic gallery here 14+ years from now

Worst memory:

Ehhh, probably my biological father dying. We had really started to reconnect over the past year and so. For all of his faults, I'm still half his DNA and I wanted a better relationship with him as an adult than I had with him as a child. One day, all calm and collected, my aunt or my grandmother call me and tell me he was rushed to the hospital. He had an aneurysm getting out of the shower.

Got to the hospital and they said practically no one recovers one that severe. Sitting in the room watching him on a machine was spooky.

We decided a day later to take him off life support. They said he would never have a normal life and if he did wake up from the coma, he would need around the clock care.

So about a couple hours later, we go back in the room and his body is just fighting for air. All these involuntary movements he was doing creeped me out. My grandmother just sitting there not really doing anything. Her oldest child in the bed, shaking, twitching, etc... And she was just blank through it all.

He was in the army at one point and was eligible to be buried in the veteran cemetery. They gave me the flag that was on the coffin. I'ma frame it when I move into my new house and put his old army pic in it

Back