Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Interviews: AP21

@AP21 's a good dude, but he's funny style too.

Acts like he's ......."above the fray".........but, lowkey.....has done more dirt than people give him credit for.

Not sure if he ever had a shot with Kat though..........that was @1/2 's girl.
SU deadeye lol

About to pick up my daughter, I'ma address all this slander from chishitty

839.gif

Best interview so far and not at all because of the interview

What happened when his wife found him in Kat and Skyler inbox?

Did that lead to the divorce?
I told y'all, never to trust a nigga under 6ft and never trust a nigga that wear toe sucks

If a nigga falls under both, then he definitely Satan and up to no good

Chi bullshittin y'all lol

Re: Kat
Kat and I have NEVER talked outside of the site. Unless you count the IC kik group, but my la brethren @1/2 was in there and can attest to that. I've never had an issue with Kat. I wasn't around when she allegedly called someone a nigga but niggas on the IC love making shit up as evidenced by this ridiculous claim by chi lol.

Her calling someone nigga was the styles p Aaliyah diss that supposedly happened but there is no record that it did. Just Urban legend at this point. Kat imo was cool peeps.

Re: Skylar

A lot of people throughout the years have asked me about her in PMs. So I'll clear this up too. She and I only interacted like 2x on the ic tinychat. Once alone and the other time someone was in there, I think it was chi mop headed ass, but he left or something and we was just chilling.

I had a crush on sky. She was cute, from Nola, and had that Nola accent them womenz are known for. It wasn't until I think late last year on here when I think du found her Twitter. I followed her for like a month then unfollowed. The thrill was gone.

Dassit

Chi, stop besmirching my name nigga lol

Last edited:
I told y'all, never to trust a nigga under 6ft and never trust a nigga that wear toe sucks

If a nigga falls under both, then he definitely Satan and up to no good

Chi bullshittin y'all lol

Re: Kat
Kat and I have NEVER talked outside of the site. Unless you count the IC kik group, but my la brethren @1/2 was in there and can attest to that. I've never had an issue with Kat. I wasn't around when she allegedly called someone a nigga but niggas on the IC love making shit up as evidenced by this ridiculous claim by chi lol.

Her calling someone nigga was the styles p Aaliyah diss that supposedly happened but there is no record that it did. Just Urban legend at this point. Kat imo was cool peeps.

Re: Skylar

A lot of people throughout the years have asked me about her in PMs. So I'll clear this up too. She and I only interacted like 2x on the ic tinychat. Once alone and the other time someone was in there, I think it was chi mop headed ass, but he left or something and we was just chilling.

I had a crush on sky. She was cute, from Nola, and had that Nola accent them womenz are known for. It wasn't until I think late last year on here when I think du found her Twitter. I followed her for like a month then unfollowed. The thrill was gone.

Dassit

Chi, stop believingbe my name nigga lol
x4sJhwC.gif
Tomato, Tamata

I got a question.

@AP21...we all know you get a lot...A LOT of hate in this muthafucca. Lol.

But do you get the same kinds hate from folks in real life?

Back