Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY ABW - Hip Hip AOTY Nomination thread

5. meek - 11 points
4. rapsody - 16 points
3. krit - 21 points
2. jay-z - 35 points
1. kendrick - 52 points

you gon tweet him? i mean, im sure he wont give a shit, but it will be on his timeline, and his followers will see it...they will click the link and maybe signt up

something like...Congratulations kendrick Lamar. Your album "DAMN" was selected as the best album of 2017 by the members of ablackweb.com

or something like

ablackweb.com is proud to announce that Kendrick Lamar has won 2017 album of the year as voted by the community or something

you would be surprised how many people might retweet it...trust me

Bet. I'll start doing that. I'm gonna be dropping one a day, from 5th place to 1st. I already posted the Meek one today.

Gonna be doing the same for RnB and the top 5 shows of 2017 too.

Bet. I'll start doing that. I'm gonna be dropping one a day, from 5th place to 1st. I already posted the Meek one today.

Gonna be doing the same for RnB and the top 5 shows of 2017 too.

yea...gotta start getting the site some visability

i tweeted something out to this dude from this podcast i followed about two weeks ago, and that shit was getting retweeted and liked for like 2 days lol

1. Jay Z - 4:44
2. Kendrick Lamar - DAMN
3. Migos - Culture
4. 2 Chainz - Pretty Girls Like Trap Music
5. Future - Future

** Drake’s More Life album was a great album, but needed more actual “rapping” for me to put it above any of the rap albums that I listed.

** Scarface’s Deeply Rooted Lost Files album dropped too late for me to put it above these albums.

1. KDot - Damn
2. K.R.I.T - 4eva Is A Mighty Long Time
3. JayZ - 4:44
4. Belly - Mumble Rap
5. Freddie Gibbs - You Only Live Twice

1. Kendrick Lamar - DAMN
2. Big Boi - Boomiverse
3. Action Bronson - Blue Chips 7000
4. Wu-Tang Clan - The Saga Continues
5. Damian Marley - Stoney Hill

Back