Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Family Feud Week

I've NEVER seen Crown drank anywhere except the hood. Erruhbody I knew growing up had that bottle of Crown in the crib and the bag usually had marbles or some shit in it.

There's brands that hood niggas drink because rappers shouted it out, not because it's actually good or even the best out there. That's why basic ass Henny VS stays in nigga hands in videos and on IG but I have yet to find someone with a $200 bottle of XO in their hands in a video or stuntin with a bottle of Paradis Imperial or $4000-$5000 a bottle Richard Hennessey.

It's why Ciroc stays flying off the shelves despite stuff like Zyr, Reyka, or Christiana being clearly superior.
Crown and coke is a staple pretty much everywhere

i said i'll give you henny remy and ciroc...mad niggaz do drink shit that rappers talk about....

but i ain't giving niggaz crown....while i have seen those bags forever.....white people be drinking the fuck outta some crown royal....i mean it's Canadian for starters

and white people like to drink whiskey in general

johny walker, crown, makers mark.....they take shots of whiskey and bourbon all the time

i don't see them drinking jack Daniels that often.. but i definitely see them drinking crown

Crown and coke is a staple pretty much everywhere
easily...

i can see niggaz adapting cuz they saw some white people drinking it and thought it was classy....

but to act like only niggaz drink crown is foolish

i said i'll give you henny remy and ciroc...mad niggaz do drink shit that rappers talk about....

but i ain't giving niggaz crown....while i have seen those bags forever.....white people be drinking the fuck outta some crown royal....i mean it's Canadian for starters

johny walker, crown, makers mark.....they take shots of whiskey and bourbon all the time

i don't see them drinking jack Daniels that often.. but i definitely see them drinking crown

how many rappers shoutin out whiskey in their songs tho? Last time I can remember it was Bubba Sparxxx talmbout drinkin Jim Beam.

Let one of these mushmouf ass rappers or Drake start talking about Woodford and watch the bottles fly off the shelves.

rappers ain't the only people who dictate what black folk drink is what i'm saying.

work in a few bars... black folk drinks are extremely varied..

especially if you step outside of certain circles....

you may have a crew of niggaz who only drink one thing, and find another crew who drinks something completely different..

i know a nigga who keeps a jager cooler in his basement, and everybody in his house takes a shot after every touchdown scored on football days...

everything ainlt limited to what rappers promote

He's right tho.

You don't hear anyone bragging about drinking Hendricks or Junipero Gin, Woodford Reserve, Wild Turkey, Widow Jane 10 year, Korbel 12, or the like. Just nigga liquor like basic Henny (not even XO or better), Patron, Ciroc, etc.

lol I JUST copped some Woodford Reserve earlier today to start my vacation...

How often do you get tested for stds?
Define STD
How many jobs have u had in your life?
1. Living
Name a rapper who debuted after the year 2000
Kreyshawn
What percentage of women do u think cheat?
Name a horror movie
Passion of the christ
Name a car brand
Suzuki
U gotta bring the liquor to a house party, what kind are u bringing
Water
How many sexual partners have u had?
At what age did u lose your virginity?
V4L
What do you think her farts smell like?
hiphopmeasure_39339423_2200330600231641_2932799996958867456_n-jpg.69198

I don't dignify this with a response

How often do you get tested for stds?
Define STD
How many jobs have u had in your life?
1. Living
Name a rapper who debuted after the year 2000
Kreyshawn
What percentage of women do u think cheat?
Name a horror movie
Passion of the christ
Name a car brand
Suzuki
U gotta bring the liquor to a house party, what kind are u bringing
Water
How many sexual partners have u had?
At what age did u lose your virginity?
V4L
What do you think her farts smell like?
hiphopmeasure_39339423_2200330600231641_2932799996958867456_n-jpg.69198

I don't dignify this with a response
Yeah, time to ban this nigga from Family Feud

niggas drink jw black.
nigga with lot drink jw blue

rappers ain't the only people who dictate what black folk drink is what i'm saying.

work in a few bars... black folk drinks are extremely varied..

especially if you step outside of certain circles....

you may have a crew of niggaz who only drink one thing, and find another crew who drinks something completely different..

i know a nigga who keeps a jager cooler in his basement, and everybody in his house takes a shot after every touchdown scored on football days...

everything ainlt limited to what rappers promote
but you said outside of certain circles.

thank you

That's not right You can't pick and choose which surveys to count based off if it aligns with your views

You being real prejudicial b

Either way, nobody said any of the shit u said. I won't be sending you any more surveys to troll in tho. :ghost:

@King Du I see your arguments on the drinks. Crown Royal and Hennessy are the two main brown liquors that people of color drink down south. East Coast niggaz don't really fuck with whiskey except for crown apple.

as far as Vodka and tequila both regions are on the same thing. The south been on that Avion before anyone. Every region get on something first. Niggaz really wasn't feeling that Ciroc at first. I still think that shit is trash.

titos is a great vodka....that shit on the come up...a rapper needs to put niggaz on asap

Back