Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Family Feud Week

i'll give you ciroc, henny and remy,

malt liqour and shit like 4loko, n what not...

but i ain't putting broad shit like vodka, tequila, or even crown as "hood fuck " drinks as you call them...that's overly ignorant

i'll believe any day of the week that 75% of women are cheated on before i believe 75% of women cheat lol

i'll believe any day of the week that 75% of women are cheated on before i believe 75% of women cheat lol
gullible.jpg

How often do you get tested for stds?
How many jobs have u had in your life?
Name a rapper who debuted after the year 2000
What percentage of women do u think cheat?
Name a horror movie
Name a car brand
U gotta bring the liquor to a house party, what kind are u bringing?
How many sexual partners have u had?
At what age did u lose your virginity?
What do you think her farts smell like?

1. Once a year
2. 5
3. Kendrick
4. 60%
5. Friday the 13th
6. Honda
7. Crown
8. 10
9. 20
10. Fix a flat

Its crazy how close our answers were

He's right tho.

You don't hear anyone bragging about drinking Hendricks or Junipero Gin, Woodford Reserve, Wild Turkey, Widow Jane 10 year, Korbel 12, or the like. Just nigga liquor like basic Henny (not even XO or better), Patron, Ciroc, etc.

How often do you get tested for stds?
Once per partner

How many jobs have u had in your life?

Name a rapper who debuted after the year 2000
School boy q

What percentage of women do u think cheat?
95%

Name a horror movie
Friday the 13th

Name a car brand
Ford

U gotta bring the liquor to a house party, what kind are u bringing?
Silver tequila

How many sexual partners have u had?

At what age did u lose your virginity?

What do you think her farts smell like?

Playdough

He's right tho.

You don't hear anyone bragging about drinking Hendricks or Junipero Gin, Woodford Reserve, Wild Turkey, Widow Jane 10 year, Korbel 12, or the like. Just nigga liquor like basic Henny (not even XO or better), Patron, Ciroc, etc.
i work in a bar bro... this answer means nothing to me

niggaz order all kinds of shit

i'll give you ciroc, henny and remy,

malt liqour and shit like 4loko, n what not...

but i ain't putting broad shit like vodka, tequila, or even crown as "hood fuck " drinks as you call them...that's overly ignorant

I've NEVER seen Crown drank anywhere except the hood. Erruhbody I knew growing up had that bottle of Crown in the crib and the bag usually had marbles or some shit in it.

There's brands that hood niggas drink because rappers shouted it out, not because it's actually good or even the best out there. That's why basic ass Henny VS stays in nigga hands in videos and on IG but I have yet to find someone with a $200 bottle of XO in their hands in a video or stuntin with a bottle of Paradis Imperial or $4000-$5000 a bottle Richard Hennessey.

It's why Ciroc stays flying off the shelves despite stuff like Zyr, Reyka, or Christiana being clearly superior.

I'm not about to do this with y'all LMAO

Back