Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Family Feud Week

That shit sounds smart to a dumb nigga fam

Du already posted the definition. Go google "best musicians" of alltime and if you don't see MJ, i'll leave the site forever.

How about I'm actually a musician, have composed and recorded music, have publishing for said music and all that?

bullshit and lies pulled out your ass to justify a bullshit argument

you
are
wrong

Lemme ask you this:

Have you ever sat in on a recording session? Ever engineered a session? Ever had to coax a vocalist to sing in the correct key? Have you ever done ANYTHING in a studio other than security at the front door?

No?

Then you don't have anything relevant to say about this.

Lemme ask you this:

Have you ever sat in on a recording session? Ever engineered a session? Ever had to coax a vocalist to sing in the correct key? Have you ever done ANYTHING in a studio other than security at the front door?

No?

Yes I have. I learned the trumpet at age 9. I played on every level and even recorded with a gospel choir and a band on different occasions.

I've sat there and watched engineers do their job, and as always I ask questions.

Vocalist are 100% musicians bruh. I don't know why you being so stubborn on this, even your peers would disagree with you on this

Lemme ask you this:

No?

Uh oh

Yes I have. I learned the trumpet at age 9. I played on every level and even recorded with a gospel choir and a band on different occasions.

I've sat there and watched engineers do their job, and as always I ask questions.

Vocalist are 100% musicians bruh. I don't know why you being so stubborn on this, even your peers would disagree with you on this

UH OH!

I've been in the studio with multiple vocalist. I've seen bad ones and good ones. I've seen some who take all day, and some who knock it out the park

I've done jam sessions with jazz vocalists before.... I've heard people do things with they voice that defy logic.

Look up Drexel University gospel choir. I played with them for 3 years even met up with them for a reunion tour.

It is what it is fam. You're wrong. The voice is an instrument.

I don't look at vocalists in the same way that I do someone like a Miles, Wes Montgomery, Prince, or even a DJ Quik.

Everyone with a voice can sing. Maybe not well, but we can all sing.

I don't look at vocalists in the same way that I do someone like a Miles, Wes Montgomery, Prince, or even a DJ Quik.

Everyone with a voice can sing. Maybe not well, but we can all sing.
All musicians are not created equal. There are vocalist who can hit octaves higher than many instruments.

I know some folk who can only sing on one key . Some who can only sing 3 or 4. And others who can sing in major and minor keys.

I watched a video of layla hathaway harmonizing with herself once.... In fact ...

Lol, you can't be serious right now

200w.gif

>>>>>>>>>

tichina-arnold-french-montana-instagram-fe.jpg

All musicians are not created equal. There are vocalist who can hit octaves higher than many instruments.

I know some folk who can only sing on one key . Some who can only sing 3 or 4. And others who can sing in major and minor keys.

I watched a video of layla hathaway harmonizing with herself once.... In fact ...

Lol, you can't be serious right now

I can and I am.

Let's just agree to disagree, I ain't changing my view on it.

Somehow Pam's worst lookin pic u can find is still better than that weirdly shaped boney bitch u posted
Was just about to say, he tried to find the worst picture of her

Anniston has a ton on non flattering pics

Back