Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Family Feud Week

what do they make?
scanners.gif

what do they make?

They sing songs, typically written by other people, on records (except Marvin, he wrote songs himself).

This is why I chose Miles Davis.

However, while I was writing this I remembered that Marvin Gaye composed the music for the movie "Trouble Man" (My favorite track being "T Plays it Cool"). I didn't remember him playing instruments on it though (I know Trevor Lawrence played the alto and tenor sax and Gene Page handled the string arrangements). I did mah googles and it turns out Marvin played piano, drums, and was the man behind the Mini Moog that was featured on it.

Marvin was a musician.

They sing songs, typically written by other people, on records (except Marvin, he wrote songs himself).

This is why I chose Miles Davis.

However, while I was writing this I remembered that Marvin Gaye composed the music for the movie "Trouble Man" (My favorite track being "T Plays it Cool"). I didn't remember him playing instruments on it though (I know Trevor Lawrence played the alto and tenor sax and Gene Page handled the string arrangements). I did mah googles and it turns out Marvin played piano, drums, and was the man behind the Mini Moog that was featured on it.

Marvin was a musician.

U didn't answer my question.

What
do
they
make?

niggaz be stubborn and hard headed just for the sake of being hard headed..

like admitting they were wrong will cause the sun to drop out the sky or some shit

fumy thing is i think me and Goldie went back n forth once on if rappers were musicians...

i wasn't gonna concede on that one. but singers defintely

U didn't answer my question.

What
do
they
make?

Singers typically don't make anything. They sing songs.

Other people actually MAKE the recordings they sing on. From session MUSICIANS, to the producers, composers, etc. Shit, most singers don't even write their own songs. Ask singers these days to follow along with sheet music and they can't do it. They don't know what key to sing in, they just blow some shit and the producers and engineers fix it with pitch correction and put it in the proper key

That shit sounds smart to a dumb nigga fam

Du already posted the definition. Go google "best musicians" of alltime and if you don't see MJ, i'll leave the site forever.

aye bruh, we gonna sing in harmony, different octaves in key, on stage, no background music, no producers....

but we not musicians....

Back