Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW COURT: SJM

Is He Guilty?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I didnt.
And I am not.

I was a 25B, went to AIT in Ft Gordon.

That high functioning retard been telling the same lie for 12 years. You wanna find out I will send you a PM with my DD214
I see a bunch of numbers and freak out.

I believe you boo.

Niggas always gotta deflect and do damage control to facts Jamal a pedo and it’s clear nighas know who the gayalias are multiple gayalias
I didnt.
And I am not.

I was a 25B, went to AIT in Ft Gordon.

That high functioning retard been telling the same lie for 12 years. You wanna find out I will send you a PM with my DD214
here go the blurred kitchen certificates he’s about to send you that I mentioned pages ago ... can’t make this shit up fry guy keep showing off for posters that don’t know you

Niggas always gotta deflect and do damage control to facts Jamal a pedo and it’s clear nighas know who the gayalias are multiple gayalias

here go the blurred kitchen certificates he’s about to send you that I mentioned pages ago ... can’t make this shit up fry guy keep showing off for posters that don’t know you

Nigga, I am bout tired of you writing erotic fan fiction about me.

You need to take yo quatrosexual ass on some where.

Nigga has spent over a damn decade dreaming up gay fiction about me.

Nobody wanna read your 50 Shades of Gay

Vote's still close.

I think we got a couple more court cases to do after this.

Nigga expect yall to take him serious while he lying thru his teeth about simple known-knowns.
Nigga done claimed I was royal canadian army and slinging poutines but want yall to believe he aint a gaylias.

Back