Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW COURT: SJM

Is He Guilty?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@AP21 is the homie 4 real.

Don’t worry fam. Just use the OJ defense.....

511tmq.jpg

What a new way to start off the new year by coming out of the closet.

Bravo to the bravery of the niggas depicted in SJM's screenshots.

What a way to take the load off your back. Pause. NH. #bars

No we didn't you dumbass. Chasing bundles was the gaylias and don't try and drag me into gay shit. I hate how you niggas despise gay shit but dayum near LIVE in those threads and Everytime one is made niggas frequent them.

What's fucked up is it doesn't matter no way who the gaylias was. Niggas just wanted to know prolly so they can hit them up in the PMs for nigganude SMMFH. Chasing bundles had numerous gaylias accounts attached to his IP and illbot clapped him and erased it from existence. Is that what you wanted to hear ? Or would you like the account, email address, phone number and home address so you can ever so conveniently "get in touch"??? Don't drag me into gay shit. I don't care for it the way others do. If you gay good for you, do what makes you happy but don't try and bring us into it mayne.

SMMFH

Nigga STFU and relax, this all in fun you jackass. Some truth must be to it if you all upset.

Mods claimed gayliases
---
SJM
Chasing Bundles
God MC

SJM claimed gayliases
---
Earth2Superman
Riddlerap
KTULU

and everyone else under the sun...

Before I vote I wanna get it straight.

@Serious Juice Mayne has been using gayliases for a decade in which no mod ever told on him?

So now that he is caught he is trying to throw any dirt possible on people. Specifically @Black_Samson for lying about being a navy cook when he actually is a fry cook at the Krusty Krab?

He’s also trying to expose all other gayliases?

Is this right?

So what’s the charge?

Him using a gaylias? Then yes he is guilty.

Who cares if that man is a fry cook. What that gotta do with the case? It’s funny and also sad he had to lie tho. Shame on you.

Back