Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY ABW COURT - King Du vs. Chitown B

im just speaking for the ppl yo..at one point Du was willing to take a detour from his vacation to fight Conflict but now he cant even tell how he know Conflict is black? ,.......there some fuckery afoot...

Word.

This migga was on here all day long yesterday explaining the intricate plan to dupe @Chi-town B posted screen shots and everything....

But cant provide proof to vindicate Conflict. THAT MIGGA CALLED YOU A FAT ROACH AND YOU IN HERE CAPIN!

I agree

Why is Conflicts identity protected?
Shit been going on since the IC lol every time u pressed the nigga someone d come out the woodworks and say I seen a pic of him he black....I d never thought that it’ll be Du and especially without sharing the evidence

lol @King Du went from a "Kingpin mastermind" spilling all the beans on every shady ass situation on ABW to..... nah... yall got it... i aint got nothing else to say is suspicious as fuck

He one of us or naw ma nigga?

Well every mod saw the same response I saw. Including @AP21 and @Chicity so neither of them should be in here acting like they have no idea what's going on

Back