Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY ABW COURT - King Du vs. Chitown B

I don't even know what the verdict was

You lauce and thats all u need to know.. good day sir

tenor.gif

I owe not one of you nig nogs one bit of an explanation.

If I said something, it is what I said it was.

You niggaz have the AUDACITY to question me???

Foh

I owe not one of you nig nogs one bit of an explanation.

If I said something, it is what I said it was.

You niggaz have the AUDACITY to question me???

Foh
lmao I get all that but this is what the streets saw

Conflict: Nigga Roach
King Du: you called me a nigga roach, thats mad racist. we dont even know you are black....ergo prove you are black or get banned
Conflict: Fuck you nigga ban me
King Du: Aite a mod verified that Conflict is indeed black....its all good

now the streets are waiting for you to share the evidence of his blackness and what made u back down so quick its unlike you fam

:huh:especially when a nigga had to post his ashy hand just a few days ago to prove his blackness

lmao I get all that but this is what the streets saw

Conflict: Nigga Roach
King Du: you called me a nigga roach, thats mad racist. we dont even know you are black....ergo prove you are black or get banned
Conflict: Fuck you nigga ban me
King Du: Aite a mod verified that Conflict is indeed black....its all good

now the streets are waiting for you to share the evidence of his blackness and what made u back down so quick its unlike you fam

:huh:

Cosignature - That messican a$$ Messican has been calling folks "n*ggas" for EVER and I have never SEEN any evidence of his Black Card.

Where it at tho?

where.gif

I gave the streets enough entertainment...

Time for y'all to step up..... Y'all make that nigga prove to y'all he black.....

Leave me out of it

I gave the streets enough entertainment...

Time for y'all to step up..... Y'all make that nigga prove to y'all he black.....

Leave me out of it
fam not you my G not you...u once showed up to fight a nigga in a dusty strip mall but this shit makes u unconfortable?either Conflict is @Goldie alias lmao or he Keyser Soze himself.......all we asking for is the evidence u seen of his blackness tis all

fam not you my G not you...u once showed up to fight a nigga in a dusty strip mall but this shit makes u unconfortable?either Conflict is @Goldie alias lmao or he Keyser Soze himself.......all we asking for is the evidence u seen of his blackness tis all

Du had a daughter and got soft on us....

Paws

@Goldie u do realize this case may essentially end the ABW policy of " Prove ur black or get banned" right? im out here doing ABW s work to keep us black for free

Back