Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY ABW COURT - King Du vs. Chitown B

Nigga never takes accountability.

Because sage never with y'all... Everything you said went to the other team.

That's simple warfare. Niggaz was using that Intel to know who to hit and how hard.

I can't be held responsible for shit you did in the past. I can't be held responsible for your shit coming back to bite you in the ass. I can't change up my gameplan and pass up opportunities because you got people in here who truly hate your guts.

Selling information to a rival crew ain't snitching. Put respect on my name

I'm declaring this a mistrial.

While there were some funny posts,I don't think either side came prepared to actually beat the opposition.

No witnesses were called, no proper evidence was submitted into the record, and most importantly, even despite my absence, neither side was able to convince me that the opposition was at fault.

There were holes in both parties stories and this case, unlike other ones that have come before the ABW court seemed to be rooted in pettiness.

Although I declare this a mistrial, I'm still going to have down a punishment. Neither party can attempt to rob the other party for 48 hrs. This includes having other members that are affiliated with them do their bidding as well. If found guilty, the violating party will have to serve a 48 hr ban. In the event they are banned, they can't use an alias either. If found to have used an alias, that 48 hr ban turns into a week.

Do
Not
Test
Me

Court is adjourned

Man he can't be going around calling me a snitch cuz he's sloppy and can't accept responsibility.

While there were some funny posts,I don't think either side came prepared to actually beat the opposition.

No witnesses were called, no proper evidence was submitted into the record, and most importantly, even despite my absence, neither side was able to convince me that the opposition was at fault.

There were holes in both parties stories and this case, unlike other ones that have come before the ABW court seemed to be rooted in pettiness.

Although I declare this a mistrial, I'm still going to have down a punishment. Neither party can attempt to rob the other party for 48 hrs. This includes having other members that are affiliated with them do their bidding as well. If found guilty, the violating party will have to serve a 48 hr ban. In the event they are banned, they can't use an alias either. If found to have used an alias, that 48 hr ban turns into a week.

Do
Not
Test
Me

Court is adjourned
How does someone call a witness when the judge ain’t here?

Do
Not
Test
Me

Court is adjourned

Does this mean I can rob both crews and they can't do shit about it for 48hrs? :aye:

You was sloppy.

You didn't vet your crew.

No one snitched on you, you literally told your plan to my people's.

I was tryna make money by selling the shit.

Which I did.

But this is on you. The shit you did in the past came back to bite you because you weren't careful in your wording when talking to people who wasn't really your people.

That's not my fault, that's yours. You set yourself up
damn hammer dont hurt em
4Y1.gif

Do
Not
Test
Me

Court is adjourned
nigga you aint shit.

I've only been with one chick my entire life and I'm still with her :haha3:Idk about that shit you're talkin bout
you are absolutely right......i was talking shit.
you aint no playa...youz
a hard working site managing mofo.

Both of yall broke, I was just checkin :mybad:
Nah, the just using they banks wisely and stashing up for a big hit

I wanna say either team makes a move around thanksgiving. Little scuffs between then to keep the other on its toes

Nah, the just using they banks wisely and stashing up for a big hit

I wanna say either team makes a move around thanksgiving. Little scuffs between then to keep the other on its toes

I'll let you know right now, neither crew will have a mill to their name come thanksgiving.

Back