ABW Court: Kandy Vs Chicity

BOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! lol

This whole damn court system is fucked.. the past 5+ cases been either settled out of court or straight up cancelled.

aye Chi you cant really say the law offices of ChiCity are undefeated anymore can you now..

UnequaledCarelessDinosaur.gif ... lol

BOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! lol

This whole damn court system is fucked.. the past 5+ cases been either settled out of court or straight up cancelled.

aye Chi you cant really say the law offices of ChiCity are undefeated anymore can you now..

View attachment 61405 ... lol
I can't but I know I got a packed day tomorrow and won't be able to fight it like I won't to

I was gonna convene a Grand Jury to prove that a crime was actually committed but ehhh. I'd rather pay for this to go away than to embarrass this court and waste it's time.

But just know......Kandy was wrong AF

I can't but I know I got a packed day tomorrow and won't be able to fight it like I won't to

I was gonna convene a Grand Jury to prove that a crime was actually committed but ehhh. I'd rather pay for this to go away than to embarrass this court and waste it's time.

But just know......Kandy was wrong AF

You on your rich nigga shit I see

Reactions: Chicity
Chi starting to look like the type of lawyer that'll tell you to take the plea deal...even though prosecution got irrefutable evidence another muthafucca committed the crime.

Lol

Reactions: Az and Chicity
so has @BigBabyMooMoo presented her titties i mean her case yet?

dont-mind-me-im-just-here-for-dem-titties.jpg

I wanted my money back and I got it. He was wrong af for lying! Making that man think his money is gone. CHECK YALL TRANSACTIONS WHEN CHICITY SAY FUNDS REMOVED.

He can’t be trusted no mo!
I win!!!

None of this happened butI'm all for mods being held accountable

10 short of what you asked for and that's cause I'm really a nice motherfucker. I gave you a W but be graceful @BigBabyMooMoo

gets put on trial for fake removing funds...
wins trial by SUPPOSEDLY paying off the offended prosecutor...

man all these niggas is in cahoots togetha

giphy (1).gif

lol