Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW AWARDS 2021 (Nominations)

View attachment 713184
*AHEM CLEARS THROAT*

Savage Member ‘21
@Disanthrope I mean the man called someone deep fried coon chops for god sakes 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 and @Chicity This man is hilarious to me and his comebacks are witty asf!

Best Thread Starter ‘21
@rickyrich

Biggest Hater ‘21
@Big Lurko :foh5:

Funniest Member ‘21
@5grand @Don Dada @Gene Parmesan @HellCzar @Big Lurko @Old Man Cain

what a nasty set 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Unfunniest Member ‘21
@Marc123 😐

Most Insightful
@AZTG @Joshie Kahn @BlackRain @Duwop @HellCzar @ALLBUILDINGSMATTER! @Scandalust313 @Inori @The Lonious Monk @shutupGabi @ChicagoFigure @Disanthrope I actually enjoy reading what they write and look forward to their takes

I will say Inori gets on my last damn nerve tho :tuh:

Worst Opinions
Big drawls @Mister B. and smedium drawls @Marc123

Best Rivalry ‘21
@HellCzar vs the entire board.
My boo held it down 😘

Biggest Instigator ‘21
@Big Lurko :word?:

Fav Non US Resident
I vote for @King Freeman every year. lol Hes dope. its funny because I hate him in the beginning of the year and then like him towards the end of the year 😂

Sportscaster Of The Year
@Chi-Town B

Film Critic Of The Year
@Infamous114

Smutster Of The Year
@deadeye and @Mister B.
white van drivers fa sure
:scust:

Coolest Guy
@silverfoxx @BlackRain @Disanthrope @rickyrich and @Rubato @mryounggun @Inori i genuinely like these people

close second: @WilberDMillz @loud-ninja and
@mike030270 @Inglewood_B @LurkerSix I wish yall posted more but I know ppl got lives and shit lol

Coolest Gal:
@Scandalust313 @Whis Khalifa @shutupGabi @royalascension @Meeks @B_A I cant vote for just one

Best Mod ‘21
@AP2.0 did his thing this year! I like all of yall but I have been annoying TF outta AP as of late and he takes it all in stride
and @Whis Khalifa for always checking me when Im wrong 😂

Worst Mod ‘21
None of yall are bad this year… SURPRISINGLY
"riight"

Rookie Of The Year
@royalascension duh! what a breath of fresh fucking air ! !!!!! so happy youre here

Thread Of The Year???

Member Of The Year
@Gene Parmesan whats the cool table without beta whinning about the cost of youtube premium? a consistent poster! an abw staple!

I want to do a special shoutout, these members get on my last damn nerve but I actually enjoy posting alongside them and although we bicker back and forth, i truly believe they are great fathers and decent, hardworking, upstanding men

@TheNightKing @Dwayne @DOS_patos

None of these categories fit our interactions in my opinion, so I had to carve out my own little section

the three I love to hate 😂😂😂😂
C2483939-9619-43B4-A0DD-685818A8E87F.gif
The feeling is mutual @Race Jones , for real. You’re going to change the world one day even if I argue with you every step of the way about how you’re going about it, lol.

Last edited:
View attachment 713184
*AHEM CLEARS THROAT*

Savage Member ‘21
@Disanthrope I mean the man called someone deep fried coon chops for god sakes 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 and @Chicity This man is hilarious to me and his comebacks are witty asf!

Best Thread Starter ‘21
@rickyrich

Biggest Hater ‘21

Funniest Member ‘21

what a nasty set 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Unfunniest Member ‘21
@Marc123 😐

Most Insightful
@AZTG @Joshie Kahn @BlackRain @Duwop @HellCzar @ALLBUILDINGSMATTER! @Scandalust313 @Inori @The Lonious Monk @shutupGabi @ChicagoFigure @Disanthrope I actually enjoy reading what they write and look forward to their takes

Worst Opinions

Best Rivalry ‘21
My boo held it down 😘

Biggest Instigator ‘21

Fav Non US Resident
I vote for @King Freeman every year. lol Hes dope. its funny because I hate him in the beginning of the year and then like him towards the end of the year 😂

Sportscaster Of The Year
@Chi-Town B

Film Critic Of The Year
@Infamous114

Smutster Of The Year
@deadeye and @Mister B.

Coolest Guy
@silverfoxx @BlackRain @Disanthrope @rickyrich and @Rubato @mryounggun @Inori i genuinely like these people

@mike030270 @Inglewood_B @LurkerSix I wish yall posted more but I know ppl got lives and shit lol

Coolest Gal:
@Scandalust313 @Whis Khalifa @shutupGabi @royalascension @Meeks @B_A I cant vote for just one

Best Mod ‘21
@AP2.0 did his thing this year! I like all of yall but I have been annoying TF outta AP as of late and he takes it all in stride

Worst Mod ‘21
"riight"

Rookie Of The Year
@royalascension duh! what a breath of fresh fucking air ! !!!!! so happy youre here

Thread Of The Year???

Member Of The Year
@Gene Parmesan whats the cool table without beta whinning about the cost of youtube premium? a consistent poster! an abw staple!

I want to do a special shoutout, these members get on my last damn nerve but I actually enjoy posting alongside them and although we bicker back and forth, i truly believe they are great fathers and decent, hardworking, upstanding men

None of these categories fit our interactions in my opinion, so I had to carve out my own little section

Bro this the first time I EVER been nominated for anything on here or the IC!!! I made it!!!

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

View attachment 713184
*AHEM CLEARS THROAT*

Savage Member ‘21

Best Thread Starter ‘21
@rickyrich

Biggest Hater ‘21

Funniest Member ‘21

what a nasty set 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Unfunniest Member ‘21
@Marc123 😐

Most Insightful

Worst Opinions

Best Rivalry ‘21
My boo held it down 😘

Biggest Instigator ‘21

Fav Non US Resident

Sportscaster Of The Year
@Chi-Town B

Film Critic Of The Year
@Infamous114

Smutster Of The Year
@deadeye and @Mister B.

Coolest Guy

Coolest Gal:

Best Mod ‘21

Worst Mod ‘21
"riight"

Rookie Of The Year

Thread Of The Year???

Member Of The Year

Member of the mutherfucking year 🏆

She got me reconsidering posters on my I don't fuck with list.
eah-yes.gif
applause.gif
taraji-p-henson-embrace.gif

It’s very few posters that have real world tangible knowledge on here. Most folks just “say shit” and I don’t mean that in a disrespectful way

If I’m legit looking for advice on investing @Sion and on a smallerscale @AZTG @BDP™️ @ChicagoFigure @Inori and a few other’s

Home improvement ideas that can increase the value of your home or just improve the overall feel I can ask @BDP™️ @Old Man Cain @Big Lurko or @AP2.0

advice on raising a daughter as a man I can turn to @AP2.0 @Chicity @BDP™️ and a few others that have older daughters.

When it comes to electronics/computers I can and have reached out to @konceptjones or I can hit up @AP2.0

Questions on Real estate I can hit up @Elzo69Renaissance or @DOS_patos

If I need some words of inspiration, good movie/show suggestions or even knowing what the younger generation is talking about I can turn to @Scandalust313

when it comes to what’s happening politically from an unbiased place I can reach out to @TheNightKing or @ChicagoFigure @Bow to Royalty @AZTG @The Lonious Monk

The events regarding the shady tactics regarding the workforce that we need to know I can hit up @Race Jones

When it comes to new music that can have an effect on the music industry I can reach out to @silverfoxx or @MoeW

when it comes to home defense and protecting my family I can hit up @BDP™️ @southsil4lil @Hustlelitó @konceptjones @Black_Samson @TheMadLionsFan @Banginscrew901 @BRIAN B. and a few more.
I fall under a few of the categories myself and y’all can reach out to me especially regarding raising kids,homecare, real estate, home defense and sports.

Y’all and a few others are truly great posters and have REAL WORLD knowledge that can be applied to improve your everyday life.

So fuck a award just know y’all are great.

Last edited:
Best Thread Starter ‘21 - @Race Jones I may not always agree with her posts in the thread... but she makes really good ones for discussions.

Funniest Member ‘21 - @Don Dada I've gotten chuckles from plenty of people, but he's the only one that brought tears to my eyes numerous times. I just LMAO'd remembering a post about him pressing a lady at work.

Most Insightful - @The Lonious Monk ...I fuck with his takes, and he doesn't get caught up in much name calling bullshit. There are more people, but it's early and I can't think of them all right now. But anyone that's pretty objective about objective shit is good with me.

Fav Non US Resident - @King Freeman

Smutster Of The Year - So many of y'all need help.

Best Mod ‘21 - @AP2.0 . Guy's been pretty straight up with me, and anything I voiced to him on some Mod shit he addressed one way or another.

Thread Of The Year - The thread for last year's Super Bowl. I remember great stuff in that one.

Last edited:
Back