Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW AWARDS 2021 (Nominations)

I don't think that was what 2max was saying at all.

I understood his comment as : Alot of male posters say he is a simp and can't get no play from females in real life, that he can only talk to females online. Ergo if that were indeed true he should vote for all women.
Nah. Max is the furthest thing from a simp. No one ever called him that. He calls others that. In fact, a few of his online dating threads in the past were trashing the women that didnt give him play.

He is making fun of others with his comments.

R.54283149a9a5f855fc250b2917d6fb8f

You still a wack ass bitch who hang with potential rapists. Fake ass Trini ho

Outside of Royal nosey self, no cares man lol

First of all where is my thread I asked for? Do your job and go make my thread.
About to change my vote and put you to the worst mod or better yet the most washed poster.

You cared enough to respond. And you type it all fucked up. cus it should say that you don't care. Your moody cancer self don't speak for the collective.

I asked 2max a question and he responded. Just cus you been posting on sites for 10 years and are washed up. Doesn't mean other newer posters can't inquire.

@Gene Parmesan is right yall niggas is tired and old.

The irony! This nigga call me nosey when it's a site based on commenting on what other people got going on.

1618477027_271722_gif-url.gif

Last edited:
But 4 real tho...we really cant make threads no mo cuz @fight back wont stop posting tranny dick pics?

Is that the reason?

First of all where is my thread I asked for? Do your job and go make my thread.
About to change my vote and put you to the worst mod or better yet the most washed poster.

You cared enough to respond. And you type it all fucked up. cus it should say that you don't care. Your moody cancer self don't speak for the collective.

I asked 2max a question and he responded. Just cus you been posting on sites for 10 years and are washed up. Doesn't mean other newer posters can't inquire.

@Gene Parmesan is right yall niggas is tired and old.

The irony! This nigga call me nosey when it's a site based on commenting on what other people got going on.

View attachment 711432
IMG_0657.GIF

Instead of asking in here, why don't you interview him🤷🏿‍♂️

View attachment 711474

Instead of asking in here, why don't you interview him🤷🏿‍♂️

I didn't want to do all that. I asked 1 question. I got you, next time I see you ask someone a question , I am going to respond accordingly. Don't nobody care, go interview them

Where my thread at tho........
giphy.gif

Edit: even if I wanted to interview him..I gotta make a thread...yall mods can't keep up with the thread requests already. 🙄. Like you didn't even think that response through

I didn't want to do all that. I asked 1 question. I got you, next time I see you ask someone a question , I am going to respond accordingly. Don't nobody care, go interview them

Where my thread at tho........
View attachment 711498

Edit: even if I wanted to interview him..I gotta make a thread...yall mods can't keep up with the thread requests already. 🙄. Like you didn't even think that response through
Didn't you ask 5th?

I'm sure you're in que somewhere....

Didn't you ask 5th?

I'm sure you're in que somewhere....

I saw he was online, so yes I asked. But he didn't create it. And what's crazy is fightback mode posing as a new poster quoted my request for a thread. My shit still got ignored .Yall worst than the DMV. Who mods over the lifestyle forum? That's where my post should go.

Who do I ask?

I saw he was online, so yes I asked. But he didn't create it. And what's crazy is fightback mode posing as a new poster quoted my request for a thread. My shit still got ignored .Yall worst than the DMV. Who mods over the lifestyle forum? That's where my post should go.

Who do I ask?
I mod that area. Your request is in que.....

Back