Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW AWARDS 2020 Nominations Thread: Most Successful

Status
Not open for further replies.
@DOS_patos

Or

@Sion

Maybe @Gene Parmesan for getting married and leaving Charlotte. Lol. You gotta stop shitting on Charlotte it's an up and coming city, man. Lol
Nah I left Charlotte in 2017

this award is for this year and I ain’t do nothing this year except get married really and not lose my job during the pandemic

I don’t hate Charlotte it’s just not that great and there’s some bum ass niggas that live out there. I’ve Kicked the tires on moving back though

That's what's up.
Next time im in Charlotte drinks on me. And you can watch @Cain take that L he been dodging.

I've moved to Austin, Texas so if you're ever in town I would be delighted to buy you and any other folks on here a drink or two. I've been eyeing homes in Dominican Republic also........ lol. If I get a spot I will let the folks who travel that way know what's up

Nah I left Charlotte in 2017

this award is for this year and I ain’t do nothing this year except get married really and not lose my job during the pandemic

I don’t hate Charlotte it’s just not that great and there’s some bum ass niggas that live out there. I’ve Kicked the tires on moving back though

Oh damn, I thought you moved and got married this year, my bad.

It's bum folks everywhere man. I definitely understand that it's different than NYC and NJ though. It's way more diverse up there but it's cheaper in NC and a bit more easy going as opposed to up there. Granted I kinda like the hustle of NYC over the easy going myself.

I've moved to Austin, Texas so if you're ever in town I would be delighted to buy you and any other folks on here a drink or two. I've been eyeing homes in Dominican Republic also........ lol. If I get a spot I will let the folks who travel that way what's up
Where about....I'm negotiating one in punta Cana. Damn realtor final found something in the price range I asked him about but he trying to say it's $40k more than what's on the net. Fucking Russians are a headache. Let me know if you need help.
And what ever you do there...Get a lawyer.

Where about....I'm negotiating one in punta Cana. Damn realtor final found something in the price range I asked him about but he trying to say it's $40k more than what's on the net. Fucking Russians are a headache. Let me know if you need help.
And what ever you do there...Get a lawyer.

I was thinking of Sosua ( I know you're laughing) due to it being hella easy to rent once shit gets back to normal. I've just been looking at pricing and contacting realtors right now but thanks for the info on getting a lawyer. I'm guessing one there who knows the laws and people, correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back