Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp just award it to ol switzerland over there and move unto the next category
Lies.
Everyone talks about what's happening in their life.....We share and we bigup

@DOS_patos

Or

@Sion

Maybe @Gene Parmesan for getting married and leaving Charlotte. Lol. You gotta stop shitting on Charlotte it's an up and coming city, man. Lol
You right...@sion is doing his thing. Bruh killing it in three different areas that I know of. One of the top people in Canada in his industry.

Give that man his flowers.

You right...@sion is doing his thing. Bruh killing it in three different areas that I know of. One of the top people in Canada in his industry.

Give that man his flowers.

The main thing I like about this site is the fact that a lot of folks are consistently trying to better themselves and the little community (in real life and here) we have here.

I appreciate all the folks giving info on cooking, stocks, life hacks, music, betting odds, etc here. Like I've said before on the IC and here, unbeknownst to many you folks have helped me through a lot and I appreciate you all

The main thing I like about this site is the fact that a lot of folks are consistently trying to better themselves and the little community (in real life and here) we have here.

I appreciate all the folks giving info on cooking, stocks, life hacks, music, and even betting odds here. Like I've said before on the IC and here, unbeknownst to many you folks have helped me through a lot and I appreciate you all
That's what's up.
Next time im in Charlotte drinks on me. And you can watch @Cain take that L he been dodging.

Status
Not open for further replies.