ABW AWARDS 2020 Nominations Thread: Best Rivalry

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said what I said and doubled down 100% knowing one of these softshoe mods would ban and pretend its justified, i thought it would be Ap again tbh lol

Sis, i really felt your utter disgust in @Chicity inability to put standing up for his race before his imaginary mall cop duties. He was oblivious to the disappointment that you @Race Jones and @Blackish made clear as black women

I appreciate that. It didn't go unnoticed.

I apologize on Chicitys behalf for not showing solidarity against a known bigot and letting you Queens down

I see yall

giphy.gif

Thank you ❤️

and welcome back

• Goat
Reactions: Disanthrope
I said what I said and doubled down 100% knowing one of these softshoe mods would ban and pretend its justified, i thought it would be Ap again tbh lol

Sis, i really felt your utter disgust in @Chicity inability to put standing up for his race before his imaginary mall cop duties. He was oblivious to the disappointment that you @Race Jones and @Blackish made clear as black women

I appreciate that. It didn't go unnoticed.

I apologize on Chicitys behalf for not showing solidarity against a known bigot and letting you Queens down

I see yall

giphy.gif
You're ten toes down FR...a phucking warrior!

FWIW...me and Chi had a serious discussion about that situation and he really paid attention.

I can say with confidence, he truly gets it now. I think it was a matter of removing himself to see it from a different perspective.

That may not mean anything to you but I hope you're willing to bury the hatchet.

None of us came in this world with supreme wisdom. Players phuck up too. We're all still learning and growing.

I appreciate you and I'm glad you're back, Dis.

You right

You're so right

You remind me so much of reesey. Y'all would get along great
Thank you for receiving it, AP...I would give you the biggest hug right now if I could.

The way I see it, we're family...we all we got!

We don't have to agree with each other on everything but let's at least *try* to respect each other

She should be back by now innit
She had her shit deleted?

And @DOS_patos suppose to be a foundational. Well not now. Stay over in Sweden my g. You soft as cotton. Fuck around and come up missin. But I didn't call it...sike, slow up
why yall hating on a nigga with options.

shit aint right.

plus you tried to gank me for my shades....im watching you.

• Haha
Reactions: iamtheville
Status
Not open for further replies.