Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW AWARDS 2020 Nominations Thread: Best Rivalry

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never take sides with shit lile this but unban dude man. He one of the funnier posters here.

Im not gonna defend calling anyone a spic, but that was his response to someone being called a roach.

Cant ban one and not the other. Yall wildin

Last edited:
I never take sides with shit lile this but unban dude man. He one of the funnier posters here.

Im not gonna defend calling anyone a spic, but that was his response to someone being called a roach.

Can ban one and not the other. Yall wildin
They're both banned

You know that isn't why folk are upset, Chi.

I'm really surprised you're putting your head on the chopping block here.
I said what I said and doubled down 100% knowing one of these softshoe mods would ban and pretend its justified, i thought it would be Ap again tbh lol

Sis, i really felt your utter disgust in @Chicity inability to put standing up for his race before his imaginary mall cop duties. He was oblivious to the disappointment that you @Race Jones and @Blackish made clear as black women

I appreciate that. It didn't go unnoticed.

I apologize on Chicitys behalf for not showing solidarity against a known bigot and letting you Queens down

I see yall

giphy.gif

I said what I said and doubled down 100% knowing one of these softshoe mods would ban and pretend its justified, i thought it would be Ap again tbh lol

Sis, i really felt your utter disgust in @Chicity inability to put standing up for his race before his imaginary mall cop duties. He was oblivious to the disappointment that you @Race Jones and @Blackish made clear as black women

I apologize on Chicitys behalf for not showing solidarity against a known bigot and letting you Queens down

I see yall

giphy.gif
200.gif

Not as much crying as I expecting. Good job

I see yall

giphy.gif
It's always nice to be thought about

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back