Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY ABW 30 For 30 Presents: Sam Crooke

When it was fresh cool lil spot for people to chit chat, games where played more participation from poster...

Now it's to much catering going on. A lot of assumptions and hypocrisy. Think of ABW like a gated community. The neighbors were nice to each other and what not. Soon as that gate came down and the poor folk started coming bam...

When it was fresh cool lil spot for people to chit chat, games where played more participation from poster...

Now it's to much catering going on. A lot of assumptions and hypocrisy. Think of ABW like a gated community. The neighbors were nice to each other and what not. Soon as that gate came down and the poor folk started coming bam...
What's your 5 ur plan?

Top 5 realest members

Top 3 fakest

One member whose jaw you’d send to Bolivia

Don't follow poster round to assess them. Ain't a poster here or any other forum that gets me mad.... I take back I'd punch du in the nose and have my way with ladydu titties b...

Plus big ups to @Goldie he started as a poster and now look at him running his on board

Don't follow poster round to assess them. Ain't a poster here or any other forum that gets me mad.... I take back I'd punch du in the nose and have my way with ladydu titties b...

Plus big ups to @Goldie he started as a poster and now look at him running his on board
Finish this, if I was a mod I would...

tenor.gif

Back