Certified Boogie Man
Site Administrator
Welcome everyone to ABW 30 for 30

Tonight we have a important guest who goes by the name @Sam Crooke

Sam, tell everyone where you from and why you choose that screen name

Welcome everyone to ABW 30 for 30

Tonight we have a important guest who goes by the name @Sam Crooke

Sam, tell everyone where you from and why you choose that screen name
I'm a lone star state rep by way of dallas.

Chose the name Sam cause the first initial of my names spell out Sam and the crooke part came cause I always had a way of stealing the draws off the ladies...

I'm a lone star state rep by way of dallas.

Chose the name Sam cause the first initial of my names spell out Sam and the crooke part came cause I always had a way of stealing the draws off the ladies...
Dope

Tell us how it was growing up in Dallas.
Cowboys, Mavericks, Texans fan?

Dope

Tell us how it was growing up in Dallas.
Cowboys, Mavericks, Texans fan?
Growing up in dallas wasn't always easy. I'm from one of the poorest parts, West Dallas. My parents were always working, sun up and sundown. Never had much interaction with my parents. I was always at grandparents house. Monday thru Friday was my mom's parents. Saturday and Sunday my pops parents. So having a bond with my mom's parents was stronger then one with my parents. I won't get to much into that.

Well around 9 my my pops moved us up out the hood and things changed drastically for me and my siblings. I don't want to get in to all that but coming from a poor background it always taught me to stay focus and don't lose sight because it's easy to get to hell but harder to climb out of it

Also... 9ers and spurs fan since I was 9, and Astros fan since 12.

Growing up in dallas wasn't always easy. I'm from one of the poorest parts, West Dallas. My parents were always working, sun up and sundown. Never had much interaction with my parents. I was always at grandparents house. Monday thru Friday was my mom's parents. Saturday and Sunday my pops parents. So having a bond with my mom's parents was stronger then one with my parents. I won't get to much into that.

Well around 9 my my pops moved us up out the hood and things changed drastically for me and my siblings. I don't want to get in to all that but coming from a poor background it always taught me to stay focus and don't lose sight because it's easy to get to hell but harder to climb out of it

Also... 9ers and spurs fan since I was 9, and Astros fan since 12.
What inspired young Sam as a youth?

What inspired young Sam as a youth?
Even though we didn't see eye or I didn't much him, my pops inspired me mayne. He taught me about having a strong drive and always to stay ahead of any situation. Another person that inspired me was my mom's dad. He was a loan shark, my lust for money came from my grandpop

Even though we didn't see eye or I didn't much him, my pops inspired me mayne. He taught me about having a strong drive and always to stay ahead of any situation. Another person that inspired me was my mom's dad. He was a loan shark, my lust for money came from my grandpop
What do you do profession wise and does it align with your drive and lust for money?

What do you do profession wise and does it align with your drive and lust for money?

I use to work for graphic design company out here. Now I do a lil freelance here and there.
But the statute of limitations hinders me from posting how I also make money. If the white folks can do it, I can do it too.

I'm trying to retire early b

I use to work for graphic design company out here. Now I do a lil freelance here and there.
But the statute of limitations hinders me from posting how I also make money. If the white folks can do it, I can do it too.
What got you into graphic design?

Do you have any famous pcs out on the webs?

What got you into graphic design?

Do you have any famous pcs out on the webs?

My cuzin introduced me to comics at a young age. I liked how some of the artists drew the characters. I love drawing and it was a great escape also when I was younger. I can get lost for days drawing b.

Naw man my shit would always get shelved. I had one piece in the news paper like 5 years ago. Hell I'd post more if I wasn't always working and continuing school

My cuzin introduced me to comics at a young age. I liked how some of the artists drew the characters. I love drawing and it was a great escape also when I was younger. I can get lost for days drawing b.

Naw man my shit would always get shelved. I had one piece in the news paper like 5 years ago. Hell I'd post more if I wasn't always working and continuing school
This dope bruh

Alright, one of the sites worst kept secrets is that you used to post on the IC. What was your name and what drew you to the site?

My homeboy actually got me interested in it. That was before the long hiatus the forum went. I was what like 15 or 16 one of em.
Since being here, you've been grouped in with 'the trouble makers'

Is this accurate or do you think you got a bad rep?

Since being here, you've been grouped in with 'the trouble makers'

Is this accurate or do you think you got a bad rep?

Check my sign up date b... I'm my own group anything else are just pretenders. All I do is call out the bias and hypocrisy. But you can't stop favoritism so I don't trip about. I don't care if I'm called a trouble maker. Words don't hurt me, or a person who'll I'll never see won't hurt me either b

Check my sign up date b... I'm my own group anything else are just pretenders. All I do is call out the bias and hypocrisy. But you can't stop favoritism so I don't trip about. I don't care if I'm called a trouble maker. Words don't hurt me, or a person who'll I'll never see won't hurt me either b
But facts

What's the wildest thing you've seen surfing these interwebs

Back