Absent Fathers!

Not sure how this applies to the thread.
Im just curious as to your background compared to mine. I always wondered why my father was the way he was and why we ere in the situation we were in. Most kids in my family and nidgborhood had an absent father or they already died from alcohol or drugs if they weren't incarcerated.

My pops was in my life and still is. Love that stinker.

My step daddy too. Love that guy.

Im just curious as to your background compared to mine. I always wondered why my father was the way he was and why we ere in the situation we were in. Most kids in my family and nidgborhood had an absent father or they already died from alcohol or drugs if they weren't incarcerated.
im not going to say mine is better than anyone elses. simply because we all have a story and a two parent household means nothing. a person can still be fucked up and have a great home life.

and it was alot of absent fathers in my hood aswell. most people gravitated to my dad and he took care of alot of me and my siblings friends.

but i just asked the question not to stunt...thats something i wouldnt use against anyone. but just curious for my own reasons.

My pops was in my life and still is. Love that stinker.

My step daddy too. Love that guy.

This post got me rofllll

"Hey guys tell me how miserable it was growing up without a father"

"I got 2 dads!"

Reactions: Judy Winslow
This post got me rofllll

"Hey guys tell me how miserable it was growing up without a father"

"I got 2 dads!"
Well dos came in here talking shit like he the only one with a daddy in his life. Had to let that mf know I got two of em.

im not going to say mine is better than anyone elses. simply because we all have a story and a two parent household means nothing. a person can still be fucked up and have a great home life.

and it was alot of absent fathers in my hood aswell. most people gravitated to my dad and he took care of alot of me and my siblings friends.

but i just asked the question not to stunt...thats something i wouldnt use against anyone. but just curious for my own reasons.
Thats true but as a kid you wonder why they do what they do. I learned how to steal because I seen my father do it. I stole some kids toy and got busted. I thought I could fo it because he did it. It just makes me look for a pattern.

Thats true but as a kid you wonder why they do what they do. I learned how to steal because I seen my father do it. I stole some kids toy and got busted. I thought I could fo it because he did it. It just makes me look for a pattern.
the way i see it.....my dad always pointed this out...

he said...a woman can never raise a man.
but it takes a strong man to notice a good man to follow to become a better man.

sometimes people dont have the right environment to nurture them when growing up.....but if you able to rise above it in a hostile hood with half the resources...and not become a statisitic...you should really look at yourself as someone to be celebrated. fuck humble.....be proud.

cause its never too late to be a crackhead.

My pops was/is around so much that he still stay wit my momma and they been divorced for like 20 years lol

But nah...he did his “run tha streets” things wit females but he was there every morning we got up...he taught me work ethic, tha love and skill to play baseball but he also defined how I view marriage and commitment

My pops was/is around so much that he still stay wit my momma and they been divorced for like 20 years lol

But nah...he did his “run tha streets” things wit females but he was there every morning we got up...he taught me work ethic, tha love and skill to play baseball but he also defined how I view marriage and commitment
take care of home.......very important lesson

Reactions: Word....Life