Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Abortion: Pro Life or Pro Choice

To kill or not to kill

• Total voters
Respecting the state’s law is exactly what she did, it was her final act

Nice try.

-Once again, RIP to her because I know you democrats wanna pounce on this issue w/o for your pro-abortion stance.

-You forgot to mention, she left NC and went back to GA and that was the fatal mistake. The D&C issue should've been taken care of in NC free of charge. There were a few options for this individual that would've kept her alive. Of course you didn't mention any.

-Who/what the hell is ProPublica??! Are they even credible?? 1st time I ever heard of em', there's only two pages worth of search material on ABW for this source.

-The few primary instances where you ppl acknowledge our black women is abortion/lgbt. Who would've guessed?? Otherwise they voices fall on deaf ears.

Amber Thurman - ProPublica.PNG

Last edited:
You don't have to be a Democrat to be pro choice

Nice try.

-Once again, RIP to her because I know you democrats wanna pounce on this issue w/o for your pro-abortion stance.

-You forgot to mention, she left NC and went back to GA and that was the fatal mistake. The D&C issue should've been taken care of in NC free of charge. There were a few options for this individual that would've kept her alive. Of course you didn't mention any.

-Who/what the hell is ProPublica??! Are they even credible?? 1st time I ever heard of em', there's only two pages worth of search material on ABW for this source.

View attachment 1382589
You haven’t seen my prior posts if you think I’m a democrat

Why should certain states be deadlier for pregnant women than others?

You think she is the only person in GA this happened to?

That’s like saying “you better not leave Minnesota cause emergency rooms are illegal in the adjacent states”

You haven’t seen my prior posts if you think I’m a democrat

Don't worry. When I walk around, nobody's a democrat. It's that embarrasing.

Why should certain states be deadlier for pregnant women than others?

You mean pregnant women that want abortions. Respect the State laws. Simple, like it or not.

You think she is the only person in GA this happened to?

Bro.

I literally asked who is ProPublica a few minutes ago and quoted you. Candi Milller is literally still on they front page. Of course another cry me a river, pro-abortion article.

ProPublica.PNG

Don't worry. When I walk around, nobody's a democrat. It's that embarrasing.

You mean pregnant women that want abortions. Respect the State laws. Simple, like it or not.

Bro.

I literally asked who is ProPublica a few minutes ago and quoted you. Candi Milller is literally still on they front page. Of course another cry me a river, pro-abortion article.

View attachment 1382602
Nobody who has a third trimester abortion wanted an abortion

You not dealing with reality

View attachment 1382529

How the fuck you defending somebody calling babies parasites

You wouldn’t look your daughter in the eye and tell her she was a parasite to her mother when she was pregnant

Stop with the fake shit. Y’all some cornballs

That shit's wild. Then when you call out the reasoning they act like they act like they don't know what they're doing. A parasite is a terrible thing to have, that people should rid their body of. So labeling the baby that makes the act easier to do.

That shit's wild. Then when you call out the reasoning they act like they act like they don't know what they're doing. A parasite is a terrible thing to have, that people should rid their body of. So labeling the baby that makes the act easier to do.
I’m stunned bruh.

A person who talks like that never wanted a kid and I don’t think it’s bad that they aren’t having one

Back