Welcome To aBlackWeb

I feel u.

But everybody hates Chris is cool imo cuz you can see they are setting up his character development. He planned to be jus a sub, who was jus passing thru. But the kids like him, he feels wanted and they are teasing a relationship between him and quinta.

And they are purposely having him decline the easy pussy from principal n having him prefer the long game w quinta. It makes him more appealing n likeable.

He is really the star of the show
Yeah I feel this…

the real star of the show is zack fox though

Aye!! Old school homie from the OG law & order is the old lady teachers husband.

I fux w that....he a black allstar.

I fuck with this show, think it's a bit over hyped but I like it.. It has a lot of potential.. I'm hoping it lasts.. I agree that the principal is a cheap Micheal Scott knockoff

I fuck with this show, think it's a bit over hyped but I like it.. It has a lot of potential.. I'm hoping it lasts.. I agree that the principal is a cheap Micheal Scott knockoff
nah not even close .

You don't think the principal is doing a terrible Michael Scott impersonation? It's glaring
It does follow the office setup and a lot of ques are taken from it. So if you watched the office a LOT you'll see it. But she's like the g rated version of m.scott if you want to compare. But she is funny.

Back