Welcome To aBlackWeb

I think its meh at best
Principal is the worst character by far

she was really bad the first two Eps

she’s gotten better though

there’s no really good characters emerging yet but it’s still early in this show’s run

acting like this show is amazing right now is just social media hype

there’s no really good characters emerging yet but it’s still early in this show’s run

Or people actually like it

The principle is one of my fav characters.

Everybody hates Chris and Quinta are the good characters. The white dude means well. The old blk teacher is jus sad, the Italian lady feels like jus a caricature of Italian ppl. Unless Italian ppl in philly really act like that.

It's not that funny.

Like I said, imma rock w it tho

event-cover-4981

:clawd3:

The principle is one of my fav characters.

Everybody hates Chris and Quinta are the good characters. The white dude means well. The old blk teacher is jus sad, the Italian lady feels like jus a caricature of Italian ppl. Unless Italian ppl in philly really act like that.

It's not that funny.

Like I said, imma rock w it tho
Word that’s your opinion but when I mean good characters I mean ones that are memorable and set themselves apart

everybody hates Chris literally only looks at the camera and while funny it’s not anything substantial imo

Quinta is cool but not the best Main character imo

principal is supposed to be “Micheal Scott” but she’s corny af but I blame that on the writing. Which I think can get better

white teacher serves his purpose and plays his role but if he disappeared I don’t think it would change anything

Italian teacher is just there but I guess older ppl would find her funny. Old fashioned old teacher is supposed to resonate with those kinda ppl so I get it

Even if things don’t change the show is cool it’s just crazy overhyped right now and it’s currently slightly above mid

And I agree it’s not exactly “funny”

Season 2 and season 3 if it gets there could be enough time for it to get to the level that ppl have in their heads

Word that’s your opinion but when I mean good characters I mean ones that are memorable and set themselves apart

everybody hates Chris literally only looks at the camera and while funny it’s not anything substantial imo

Quinta is cool but not the best Main character imo

principal is supposed to be “Micheal Scott” but she’s corny af but I blame that on the writing. Which I think can get better

white teacher serves his purpose and plays his role but if he disappeared I don’t think it would change anything

Italian teacher is just there but I guess older ppl would find her funny. Old fashioned old teacher is supposed to resonate with those kinda ppl so I get it

Even if things don’t change the show is cool it’s just crazy overhyped right now and it’s currently slightly above mid

And I agree it’s not exactly “funny”

Season 2 and season 3 if it gets there could be enough time for it to get to the level that ppl have in their heads

I feel u.

But everybody hates Chris is cool imo cuz you can see they are setting up his character development. He planned to be jus a sub, who was jus passing thru. But the kids like him, he feels wanted and they are teasing a relationship between him and quinta.

And they are purposely having him decline the easy pussy from principal n having him prefer the long game w quinta. It makes him more appealing n likeable.

He is really the star of the show

Back