Welcome To aBlackWeb

A woman scorned w/ fatigues & her a shower cap on kicks in a door & then puts the cat paws on her BFs alleged side chick..

Funniest part of the video was at the end. After all that shit and slaps and love taps the broad say "quit hittin me"

Shit had absolutely no effect on that broad.

It wasn't even worth recording for real

lmao i think that might be some woman shit either way

I've seen some take a beating with a straight face and then be like "you done?"....humble on zero lmao

cant give the satisfaction of appearing hurt

a nigga will get dragged down the street and out his clothes and stumble back up the street pickin his shit up like "ahh he got that....he got that.....ya'll seen my phone?....nah im aight, ima put some ice on it"

I've seen some take a beating with a straight face and then be like "you done?"....humble on zero lmao

a nigga will get dragged down the street and out his clothes and stumble back up the street pickin his shit up like "ahh he got that....he got that.....ya'll seen my phone?....nah im aight, ima put some ice on it"

You forgot "... that's aiight doe, that's aiight doe, that's aiight... I'll see him again... that's aiight..."

True indeed good point

breaking and entering, assault and battery, terroristic threats, shit they might even be able to hit her with a home invasion charge. That's life in a lot of jurisdictions.

And why the bitch huffin' and puffin' within the first few swings?

Definitely would be hit with the home invasion in Cali. That's a text book home invasion on video for everyone to see. Amazing.

These niggas ain’t worth all that there’s too many out here

:hedidit:
Aint had that thing hit right.

I'll have you out here running up projects battling every chick from the ground floor up like game of death just to be sure you got the right hoe.

Then text me like " you know I'm crazy right? So....I was over by whatcha call em aaaaannnnndddd"

Been told y'all bout showercaps.

Shit traps heat in they head... Literally makes them hot headed.

Niggas fight when they hot.

Summers do numbers
#barz

Funniest part of the video was at the end. After all that shit and slaps and love taps the broad say "quit hittin me"

Shit had absolutely no effect on that broad.

It wasn't even worth recording for real

This.

Oh well...prosecutor gonna have an easy time wit this.

Back