Welcome To aBlackWeb

A woman scorned w/ fatigues & her a shower cap on kicks in a door & then puts the cat paws on her BFs alleged side chick..

she gona enter a not guilty plea and the jury gonna be like

8qj5.gif

breaking and entering, assault and battery, terroristic threats, shit they might even be able to hit her with a home invasion charge. That's life in a lot of jurisdictions.

And why the bitch huffin' and puffin' within the first few swings?

These niggas ain’t worth all that there’s too many out here

Worldstar is owned by a white supremacy group with the sole purpose to watch dumb people of color incriminate themselves in a crime.
I could believe. It seemed to have gotten super dumber down since Q died and all they do is take videos from flyheight to repost.

They consider them white folks as the lost tribe white people. lol
yea i throw that shit in their face

i stay telling white people they're stupid, every scary movie and mass killing in american history took place in white america...

their crazy is wayyyyyy worse than ours... we know how to detect trouble, avoid trouble, and lead trouble free lives.....

yall be at work when the wrong person get fired.

or be taking a nap in school when the wrong kid ain't getting enough attention..

i never let one white person get away with trying to suggest black folk more violent than them

Funniest part of the video was at the end. After all that shit and slaps and love taps the broad say "quit hittin me"

Shit had absolutely no effect on that broad.

It wasn't even worth recording for real

Back