Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Tito Jackson Thread

I rode with my sister today to Atlanta. Im sitting here thinking. Man!!!! sitting in the passenger's side is dope af. I forgot how great it is to be on the right side of a car. ABW, whenever you have the opportunity to sit in the passenger's side, then cherish that moment because you don't know when you'll have another time

Masculine gay and bisexual niggas are the best when having a bad hair day. Especially if they Afro-Latino. Like a sassy Dominican nigga can do some hair.

I had to go see my emergency beautician to recover my hair since my shit don't curl no more.

He said, "Papi, you don't even gotta worry about it."

Washed, conditioned, trimmed. Put some extensions in my shit and braided it.

I'm back.

Masculine gay and bisexual niggas are the best when having a bad hair day. Especially if they Afro-Latino. Like a sassy Dominican nigga can do some hair.

I had to go see my emergency beautician to recover my hair since my shit don't curl no more.

I'm back.

This a wild way to announce you gay

I rode with my sister today to Atlanta. Im sitting here thinking. Man!!!! sitting in the passenger's side is dope af. I forgot how great it is to be on the right side of a car. ABW, whenever you have the opportunity to sit in the passenger's side, then cherish that moment because you don't know when you'll have another time
I be nervous af in the passenger’s seat

I’m cool lol

This a wild way to announce you gay

I used to kick it with Quincy Jones, Richard Pryor, Hugh Hefener and Marlon Brando. If I wanted to be gay, it would've happened, especially if all the drugs we were doing.

I am just stating empirical facts.

A masculine gay and bisexual Black men be the cheat code. Best stylists and hairdressers be them.

Then it's Black American women.

Then it's everyone else last.

If a nigga got a lisp, he gonna be crisp.

I used to kick it with Quincy Jones, Richard Pryor, Hugh Hefener and Marlon Brando. If I wanted to be gay, it would've happened, especially if all the drugs we were doing.

A masculine gay and bisexual Black men be the cheat code. Best stylists and hairdressers be them.

This nigga think he Sammy Davis Jr

I'm back.

Every word of this post was unexpected

We back at it again....

dwayne-johnson-the-rock.gif

@Banginscrew901

Is there a thread for the Olympics B-Boying breaking? I feel like I waited long enough and I want to see some highlights and commentary.,

If you read that last sentence out loud with authority you might feel like Iron Mike in his prime for a split second.

Back