Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Tito Jackson Thread

These heffas making these hyper sexual songs…

Let them fuck on the floor.

Bet money they gon be saying
“their ain’t no bounce back this too much can we get on the bed?”

It’s kinda disorientating to see casual slang leak out into pockets, places, and people, they say the words, but not in the way you would say it, or maybe even the time you’d say it.

I mean, the good side is that it becomes casual so it’s less alienating to hear it from younger people that may not know how it makes them look to use it. So it’s a good side to it.

But to actively witness the gentrification on your block as it happens, is kinda …ion know what you would call the feeling but it’s a feeling

I saw the thread on the firstt page and started laughing all over again @ dude telling me the president & VP have to allocate time for a closed door meeting with Cube, he made the big 3 for retired NBA players & has hired black people before. Some of yall really crazy af or are committed to the troll lol.

I'm salty it got locked before I could point out all the shit he just made up. Kamala never met Cardi B, Cardi was just defending her/endorsing her online. And Biden also never met her for a meeting. Entertainment Tonight had Cardi interview him on zoom years ago.

Man don't bring me into whatever the hell convo that is lol

But I wouldn't ban someone for calling me something. I'd probably abuse my mod powers some other way

Same time though, I empathize with people that find both my post abhorrent, it’s not that I don’t get why you would feel that way, I just personally don’t care for other reasons

Back