Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Tito Jackson Thread

I'm glad scheana swung on her even if it was off camera. Lmao she was another one that needed to redeem herself.
Aite since you ain’t watch the early seasons Raquel was engaged to James Kennedy with Sandoval paying for their engagement lol

James Kennedy got on the show by messing w Kristen who was Sandoval s ex who he cheated on w Ariana

I’m telling you this one of the wildest reality show ever

Aite since you ain’t watch the early seasons Raquel was engaged to James Kennedy with Sandoval paying for their engagement lol

James Kennedy got on the show by messing w Kristen who was Sandoval s ex who he cheated on w Ariana

I’m telling you this one of the wildest reality show ever
I saw all that through clips and shit. You really just gotta start this shit on season 9 lol. But yeah this right up my alley for salacious shit I just wish it was some niggas on this show. Cause some furniture woulda been moving around lmaaooo.

I saw all that through clips and shit. You really just gotta start this shit on season 9 lol. But yeah this right up my alley for salacious shit I just wish it was some niggas on this show. Cause some furniture woulda been moving around lmaaooo.
There was a couple of brawls in the early season

Sandoval snuffed Jax when he found out Jax smashed Kristen twice

Stassi ( Jax Gf at the time) put her hands on Kristen for the same shit

I’m trying to think of the other

I know Sandoval and James Kennedy got it shaking over Kristen but that wasn’t televised

the irony of Kardashian/West kid singing I can’t wait to be king knowing the movie and how Simba was is a perfect example of nepotism.

Shit is poetic lololololololol

Back