Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Tito Jackson Thread

Well, it's been confirmed I got testicular cancer. I found a lump when I was getting waxed and massaged about 3 weeks ago.

I do quarterly cancer screenings.

Lol, I joked with doc, said I don't wanna remove my ball because I am vain.

She looked at me and said, "Old age strips us of our vanity. I see you never grew up."

Lol, Asian female doctors are goated.

Last edited:
Well, it's been confirmed I got testicular cancer. I found a lump when I was getting waxed and massaged about 3 weeks ago.

I do quarterly cancer screenings.

Lol, I jocked with doc, said I don't wanna remove my ball because I am vain.

She looked at me and said, "Old age strips us of our vanity. I see you never grew up."

Lol, Asian female doctors are goated.
I hope you overcome it.

I’ll drop a pray for you

Whoever was in charge folded under the pressure.

I bet Disney had their hand in this too
The internet saying Kim K made it happen as they are in some weird competition w Blue Ivy and Blue Ivy is starring in the Lion King Prequel
So when Kim K heard of this she moved mountains to make it happen

In a lot of cases I don’t have think nepotism is a bad thing

But this Kardashian/West thing for their child kinda got under my skin because it was a kid that got their spot taken taken that was extremely talented and deserved. On top on them letting her wear her own clothing that I can guarantee wasn’t support or be wore when you look at everybody else outfits/costumes.
How do you know the kid got their spot taken by Kim's kid?

Lmao. Are you being serious?

Because Kim’s kid cannot sing at all. Did you watch the performance and believe that she was their first choice.

I really can’t believe you think a performance of this magnitude at that venue for that ticket price that that kid was the choice to play young Simba.
I thought you knew of some kid that had their spot taken from some article or something. Didn't watch so didn't know you meant the performance sucked and someone was likely the better option. Understood now

I thought you knew of some kid that had their spot taken from some article or something. Didn't watch so didn't know you meant the performance sucked and someone was likely the better option. Understood now
Somebody had their spot taken from them after being casted as young simba.

in a few clips she was told where to go so you can tell she wasn’t there from the beginning practicing

The theater kids are very good at what they do at that level and don’t sound or look that lost.

they didn’t even make her wear the damn outfit but let her walk around in everyday type clothes.

I feel bad for everyone that performed including her and the ones that paid a lot of money for that

Last edited:
A good mechanic is priceless but even with a trustworthy one things I learned to fix on my own still end up costing me a fraction of the price and the knowledge is worth it.

Had to replace the ignition cylinder of my car, the specific part where u turn the key bc whoever tried stealing my shit cracked the inside with a tiny flathead screwdriver. A few YouTube vids and googles I ordered the part online for $150 and replaced it in 5 secs.

Idk what my mechanic would've charged but I would've have to get a tow just to get to him. Dealership was charging $900 just for the part.
Yea I'll do brakes and other stuff. He also race cars. Been trying to get him to do a motor swap for me. Overall he cool people and I'll go and kick it with him from time he like a uncle

Back