Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Tito Jackson Thread

You're doing the exact same stating there's no way that $30,000 a month is being spent. We're all speculating sir...

It's pretty well documented that most millionaires live well below their means and are extremely frugal. They don't drive foreign luxury whips (the #1 car manufacturer amongst millionaires is Toyota), don't wear designer fits like you would think, and live in "normal" cribs. This has been the case with pretty much every millionaire I've ever known.

It's pretty well documented that most millionaires live well below their means and are extremely frugal. They don't drive foreign luxury whips (the #1 car manufacturer amongst millionaires is Toyota), don't wear designer fits like you would think, and live in "normal" cribs. This has been the case with pretty much every millionaire I've ever known.
Let it go brother

Man I went to go see my cuz play ball he don't even get the ball, or go get the ball like he should and getting 20 easy he could average 30 ish easy

What ya'll doing in this situation? word is she been stalking homie for over a year now. i guess SM has been tuned in all along

niggas in the comments saying that Fanta would of got em

Stalker shit Is legit scary, hope she stops and he can live without this extra shit

P.s if this true, not sure if what I am seeing is truth.

But regardless that stalking shit is not cute or flattering

Let it go brother

He's not completely wrong though. My wife has quite a few customers that are millionaire families, and you wouldn't really know they were millionaires on an initial meeting. So it's a bit off to assume that people are throwing money around crazy just because they have it.

30K a month does seem excessive and probably is punitive, but that's what happens when you play with people. If Ime's relationship with Nia just fizzled out because they grew apart, he probably wouldn't be in this situation. They'd agree to shared custody and work things out amicably. He embarrassed her though, and so she went for the throat. Unfortunately for him, the courts enable that.

Stalker shit Is legit scary, hope she stops and he can live without this extra shit

P.s if this true, not sure if what I am seeing is truth.

But regardless that stalking shit is not cute or flattering
Didnt even think about it being fake but you right, they could be in on it together. I only watched that one vid but i saw in the comments that there were some others ones of her pulling up on him and him filming.

Nah. I had her since a pup, got her in like 2011 and she was my main bread winner for breeding so I just put up with her shit then about 2 years ago she finally escaped and i never found her. She was good about staying on our street and just roaming so i think somebody snatched her up tbh. It was a lot of shady niggas in and out over here around that time.

Idk what anyone would take her for tho cus she was old by then and it showed.

Maybe she got rescued.

Back