Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Tito Jackson Thread

I'd agree if I had a bigger sample size of bbw but I've only been with 2. One was a screamer the other one tried to get me to nut inside. Crazy ass but she was 6'2 and fire we would have made some goodlooking tall ass kids. I should have just breeded it. Her pussy was chefs kiss fr fr.

I had one small chick bent over the couch about to give her the snake and she started freaking out like "omg omg omg" I didn't even put the tip in. I legit paused like I'm drop some good dick but you putting a lot on it. Like tf happened to you in your past lol. Who gave you backshots from hell to have you behaving like this? Had to fuck the shit out of her off gp. That pissed me off lol.

Anyway @Tayboo how tall are you? Trying to see something.
I am a very statuesque 5 foot and 4 inches...

This line of thinking is exactly why the child support system is in place. Why on earth would the financial support of your child be dependent on if you are still dipping your dick in their mama not?

Ummm... Quote me where I said that, ok?

Yeah it can't stay with me no more. I failed it as a dog owner.

Anxiety a motherfucker in dogs. My last pit was like that. She could tell when a storm was coming before it touched down and would go crazy. Chewing through chain linked fences and shit. Mouth all fucked up but she don't even care/feel it cause she so focused on escaping.

I always felt bad for her and she was too destructive/used to being outside to come inside.

Anxiety a motherfucker in dogs. My last pit was like that. She could tell when a storm was coming before it touched down and would go crazy. Chewing through chain linked fences and shit. Mouth all fucked up but she don't even care/feel it cause she so focused on escaping.

I always felt bad for her and she was too destructive/used to being outside to come inside.
What ended up happening to her? You sold her?

What ended up happening to her? You sold her?

Nah. I had her since a pup, got her in like 2011 and she was my main bread winner for breeding so I just put up with her shit then about 2 years ago she finally escaped and i never found her. She was good about staying on our street and just roaming so i think somebody snatched her up tbh. It was a lot of shady niggas in and out over here around that time.

Idk what anyone would take her for tho cus she was old by then and it showed.

Nah. I had her since a pup, got her in like 2011 and she was my main bread winner for breeding so I just put up with her shit then about 2 years ago she finally escaped and i never found her. She was good about staying on our street and just roaming so i think somebody snatched her up tbh. It was a lot of shady niggas in and out over here around that time.

Idk what anyone would take her for tho cus she was old by then and it showed.
Hope she bit their stealing ass. Smmfh.

She already did and bolded it. Lol. You said that when they "split all the rest of that shit goes with the daddy". It implied him doing everything he does for the child is conditional as long as they're fucking.

No, it doesn't. I said nothing about still fuckin moms like a Chris Rock routine. It doesn't imply anything. All that "fuckin" shit is your own biases and imagination at work.

So, again... Quote me where I said any of that shit.

So you saying they call you Mike Vick Jr out there

No, it doesn't. I said nothing about still fuckin moms like a Chris Rock routine. It doesn't imply anything. All that "fuckin" shit is your own biases and imagination at work.

So, again... Quote me where I said any of that shit.

Ok so when you said all the other shit goes with daddy are you meaning the money?

Back