Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Tito Jackson Thread

Nobody said any of that.

OF COURSE he's responsible for his child.

But $32K PER MONTH is excessive as shit for one kid, not matter how much he makes.

And I said "Guard Your Seed" because had he decided not to have kids without marrying Ms Long, he wouldn't in this boat, like several men who get caught up in child support drama.

Again: No one is against child support. However, there is a threshold when child support becomes ridiculous. You tell me what exactly a CHILD needs in their life that costs $32,000 EVERY MONTH.

That whole thing sets a terrible precedent in the already stacked-against-the-father courts.
I hear you but if he was married to her and cheated and they divorced he would probably have to pay alimony and child support. And it’s based off income if dad was broke it wouldn’t be that high but he makes millions and they doing it based on the life the kid would have if they were under the same roof. I hear you tho.

Last edited:
I hear you but if he was married to her and cheated and they divorced he would probably have to pay alimony and child support. And it’s based off income of dad was broke it wouldn’t be that high but he makes millions and they doing it based on the life the kid would have if they were under the same roof. I hear you tho
It seems like he’s being punished for his affair.

That sucks, because they weren’t married, and this reeks of secret alimony.

Like I said, I’m all for child support, but cmon now….that seems excessive, regardless of his income.

Nobody said any of that.

OF COURSE he's responsible for his child.

But $32K PER MONTH is excessive as shit for one kid, not matter how much he makes.

And I said "Guard Your Seed" because had he decided not to have kids without marrying Ms Long, he wouldn't in this boat, like several men who get caught up in child support drama.

Again: No one is against child support. However, there is a threshold when child support becomes ridiculous. You tell me what exactly a CHILD needs in their life that costs $32,000 EVERY MONTH.

That whole thing sets a terrible precedent in the already stacked-against-the-father courts.
Child support has never simply been about a child's necessities. It was created to keep child in the same lifestyle as if his/her parents were in the same household. I don't know why this gets people's undies in a bunch....

My issue today is someone tried to pass off their personal experience as a fact. Even after I explained that a FACT is universally accepted, and that their own personal experience counts more as their own personal opinion, they still insisted that their experience trumps any facts given on child support/alimony/etc. Like I explained that their opinion doesn't speak for the MILLIONS of others who are in these very same situations.

Then, they had the nerve to call ME dumb. The ego of a muhfuck.

Child support has never simply been about a child's necessities. It was created to keep child in the same lifestyle as if his/her parents were in the same household. I don't know why this gets people's undies in a bunch....
If that's the case, and the mom can't keep up the same lifestyle with the father's support, than wouldn't the obvious answer be for the child to live with the father?

Besides, this is Nia Long. Her net worth is more than Udoka's, so that kid ain't changing NO parts of that lifestyle, no matter how much support that kid gets from him.

It's so deep, I won't understand because of who I am and my lack of understanding the industry
But the desire of approval from these associations and groups is gotta end. I

Her speech reminded me of when she was talking how she declined the role for Monsters Ball . It was Ain't shit changed

Only one black woman has received Best Actress. And she was playing .....

View attachment 1246160

And when you look at the roles the 13 other black female actresses who have won an Oscar for ( all supporting actress roles) you see how they see us.

And I mean the honorary award is suppose be a more prestige award. So congrats to an Icon.
The fact is she deserved an Oscar for Tina Turner and a bunch of other shit she's done. The honorary oscar is like a make-up thing but it also serves to not alienate the white actresses. No one has to say they lost to Angela Bassett. So its bittersweet in that aspect

Back