Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Tito Jackson Thread

Prayers up, my aunt funeral was today, after burial, I went to the thing called repass, after I left there. I hop and my car and Puffys “missing you” comes on the radio. That was dope.

Lol..chick was hitting on me while I had tears in my eyes. I was flattered and at the same time kinda appalled. I appreciated the energy tho.

Condolences to you and your family bruh.

Member in hotsteppa, he said “I’m the daddy of the Mack daddy”

I was in second grade, I really thought he was saying he was dude from Chris cross actual father

Just pointing out the fact that the move may backfire

What s the point of posting some shit on a message board and shun the subsequent discussion to follow
I don't wanna talk to you nigga. Not about that nigga divorce nor how wife pending appeals

That's the point of a message board, to chose who you want to engage with about what you choose to engage with.

Now you gonna try force me into a back and forth about Spo and his finances or you gonna hand me the W and keep it pushing?

I don't wanna talk to you nigga. Not about that nigga divorce nor how wife pending appeals

That's the point of a message board, to chose who you want to engage with about what you choose to engage with.

Now you gonna try force me into a back and forth about Spo and his finances or you gonna hand me the W and keep it pushing?
I don’t really care my boy carry on

Prayers up, my aunt funeral was today, after burial, I went to the thing called repass, after I left there. I hop and my car and Puffys “missing you” comes on the radio. That was dope.

Lol..chick was hitting on me while I had tears in my eyes. I was flattered and at the same time kinda appalled. I appreciated the energy tho.
Bless
Member in hotsteppa, he said “I’m the daddy of the Mack daddy”

I was in second grade, I really thought he was saying he was dude from Chris cross actual father
after I read the first post I said his next post is going to be something silly within the next 3 posts.. i was off by 1

@Royal how did you find out about abw?
Did you get a twitter invite from me a couple years ago? No bs. I sent out a bunch of dms inviting black women to the site to try and get the numbers up and you joined around that time so I've always wondered. 🤷🏿‍♂️

Did you get a twitter invite from me a couple years ago? No bs. I sent out a bunch of dms inviting black women to the site to try and get the numbers up and you joined around that time so I've always wondered. 🤷🏿‍♂️

Naw I don't even be on Twitter, another poster told me about it

Back