Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Tito Jackson Thread

I wonder if I can officially identity as “that MF” for a pronoun?

I can see it now:

“I need to get my stuff from that MF, Mr. B.”

“Who, that MF?”

“Yeah. That MF. I told that MF 2:30, but I was on CP time, and showed up 2:45. That MF was already gone. That MF is too goddamn punctual.”

Story time :

So since my last cleaning company were bozos

I been using this app where u get a membership and book the cleaning service when u need it and they send whatever cleaning person is available

So I schedule it for yesterday first off the lady shows up w her son who’s like 6-7 years old so while she cleaning I’m entertaining the lil nigga got him snacks drinks and shit

She finishes I give her a real nice tip give her son a bunch of stuff and snacks to go
and keep it moving
Today I get a text from her like did the app refund me her payment cuz it disappeared from her account I’m like wtf? First off no and 2) why u reaching out to me directly and about this issue call the app

She replies on some I really need the money and shit so I stop responding and call the app and they like we paid her for the service not sure what she s talking bout

Lol I blocked her ass, if she wasn’t black w a kid I’d gotten her fired and blacklisted
Damn, I feel bad shawty out there struggling with a child and thank God you was cool about her kid being with her.

But i really dislike when you are extending kindness , way over what is really needed and people got they hand out for more help

I haven't been in a situation with my child where we down bad that I had to try and scam somebody.

I really want a documentary on scammers to be done. Like a study on these people's brains

Like how do moral standards , emotions like sympathy or guilt play into scamming

And how many scammers actually do it because "they had no other way to make money" type shit.

Like shawty could loose her little cleaning gig doing that dumb shit.

Did she do a good job? Your tip must have been nice?
Was she cute?

Damn, I feel bad shawty out there struggling with a child and thank God you was cool about her kid being with her.

But i really dislike when you are extending kindness , way over what is really needed and people got they hand out for more help

I haven't been in a situation with my child where we down bad that I had to try and scam somebody.

I really want a documentary on scammers to be done. Like a study on these people's brains

Like how do moral standards , emotions like sympathy or guilt play into scamming

And how many scammers actually do it because "they had no other way to make money" type shit.

Like shawty could loose her little cleaning gig doing that dumb shit.

Did she do a good job? Your tip must have been nice?
Was she cute?
lol yea she did a good job for sure…. Tip was not only nice but I had to reset my PayPal account to tip her cuz I ain’t have no cash and she didn’t have Zelle but I really wanted to give her a tip directly cuz u can tip on the app but they take a percentage of it … hell has she not pulled that bs I’d have started hitting her up on the side for the cleaning that way she keeps all the money for herself

I told her had I known she was bringing her kid I’d have taken him to the arcade or children s museum and if i got her next time to make sure she let me know she got him so I can have something to do for him

But yea that shit she tried to pull left a bad taste in my mouth nh

Shit like this is always frustrating especially when ppl are black cuz u want to establish a relationship w them but then they find a way to fuck it up

lol yea she did a good job for sure…. Tip was not only nice but I had to reset my PayPal account to tip her cuz I ain’t have no cash and she didn’t have Zelle but I really wanted to give her a tip directly cuz u can tip on the app but they take a percentage of it … hell has she not pulled that bs I’d have started hitting her up on the side for the cleaning that way she keeps all the money for herself

I told her had I known she was bringing her kid I’d have taken him to the arcade or children s museum and if i got her next time to make sure she let me know she got him so I can have something to do for him

But yea that shit she tried to pull left a bad taste in my mouth nh

Shit like this is always frustrating especially when ppl are black cuz u want to establish a relationship w them but then they find a way to fuck it up
Wow see that's what I am talking about, these people need God

You literally was about to really bless this woman and her fear or greed stopped a potential good business opportunity

I hate that and hope it doesn't discourage you from still being kind.

See I am petty,I would texted her that ( what potentially she could gained)and then blocked her

I learned the hard way how people take advantage of your kindness

You literally was about to really bless this woman and her fear or greed stopped a potential good business opportunity

See I am petty,I would texted her that ( what potentially she could gained)and then blocked her

Yea I ain’t understand that shit at all like why try some shit like that lol less than 24 hrs after the job…. U ain’t even posed to reach out directly about ur payment

but yea I believe in karmic retribution be the best person you can be at all times and situations and let the universe sort everything else out

TikTok loves narcissists, you stay on any of those videos to long and for the next hour it’s nothing but that with the occasional, women hate men video.

What's really dumb is had she been thinking clearly instead of scammy, she could have just tried to cut out the app middle man and tried to with directly with @Elzo69Renaissance . She could have come up the right way.

Yall need to leave them studs alone, yall got them mad aggy at niggaz for no reason.

Had a job and a popular couple at the job was a stud and a lesbian. I ain’t arrogant, ion think I’m fine or nothing. I’m aight, but for some reason some people treat me like I’m mad handsome. Confuses me too.

Anyway, the stud felt away cause I guess she peep how her girl was being extra nice. Ion care, ion judge people, ion care if you gay, trans, bi, into dressing like a furry, ion care.

So, the stud came over one time and tried to dap me up, I was about and I remembered, this was during Covid, I remember, oh shit, Covid, so mid way I turn my dap into a pound and said covid.

I got my fist out, and she looked at me so mad, like..I was pounding cause as a stud she ain’t deserve a dap or something, so I look at her girl cause my first instinct was like, maybe she gonna clue me in on what I did wrong.

She see me look at her girl and immediately caught feelings. Ion even want your girl and it ain’t even about you being a stud

:mybad:

Same job had a black trans girl that I interacted with as a women, if you say you a woman, you a woman, even went out of my way to give compliments about her purse or her hair or her dress, just letting her know, you don’t gotta feel no judgement from me.

Musta did such a good job that dudes there kept coming round and forcefully creating conversations where they’d call her dude, like i ain’t know. She was a nice person.

Back