Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Tito Jackson Thread

If you're late to court, you can be held in contempt or your shit might get thrown out

If a judge is late, it's just the cost of doing business

Come tf on man. I got shit to do
To any dude out here going through it, it might not seem like there is light at the end of the tunnel. Keep going. Keep crawling, keep clawing your way towards the end. Keep fighting

Good is going to prevail.

To any dude out here going through it, it might not seem like there is light at the end of the tunnel. Keep going. Keep crawling, keep clawing your way towards the end. Keep fighting

Good is going to prevail.
It all depends on the whys.

Just maintain good character. No matter how hard it gets in the short term, don’t hurt the long term opportunities.

Story time :

So since my last cleaning company were bozos

I been using this app where u get a membership and book the cleaning service when u need it and they send whatever cleaning person is available

So I schedule it for yesterday first off the lady shows up w her son who’s like 6-7 years old so while she cleaning I’m entertaining the lil nigga got him snacks drinks and shit

She finishes I give her a real nice tip give her son a bunch of stuff and snacks to go
and keep it moving
Today I get a text from her like did the app refund me her payment cuz it disappeared from her account I’m like wtf? First off no and 2) why u reaching out to me directly and about this issue call the app

She replies on some I really need the money and shit so I stop responding and call the app and they like we paid her for the service not sure what she s talking bout

Lol I blocked her ass, if she wasn’t black w a kid I’d gotten her fired and blacklisted

Back