Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Tito Jackson Thread

The dog was so scared,

But the dude he gonna feel it on the morning. He ran into that door and bounced right back up

And side note she don't need to be holding that dog if she can't even control it.

Yea, she know good and damn well she aint have no business walking that big mf. Good thing it had that muzzle on cause without he would of been done even if he did hit the door

"lotta black kids fatherless cause their mama wanna prove a point"

What I hated about t mobile tho was wanting me to pay an early upgrade fee. If I’m with the same company getting your new product it should not cost me any extra

Man's in the group chat just asked my bot what he's doing for his 40th.

First pascal gone now this I just wanna cry right now.

View attachment 1249640

Was watching TNT last night, and they were saying that management is putting everything on Barnes.

He's a decent player, but I just can't see building a team around him.

They showed all the players that left since the championship, and I'm not even a Toronto fan...........but that shit was depressing.

Imma read up on this. But I’m slowly starting to understand why people are bailing. I’m trying to make sense of it still, and dont agree….but I see their points.

It's either take the money, or they're gonna compete with you and probably run you out of business.

So, when you're talking about $12 billion with the Blackrock deal and $380 million with this..................

Omar on the stand original clip.gif

I'm taking the money.

Last edited:
Was watching TNT last night, and they were saying that management is putting everything on Barnes.

He's a decent player, but I just can't see building a team around him.

They showed all the players that left since the championship, and I'm not even a Toronto fan...........but that shit was depressing.
Thanks man.

What I hated about t mobile tho was wanting me to pay an early upgrade fee. If I’m with the same company getting your new product it should not cost me any extra
Too many people were abusing their phone upgrade/replacement plans so they had to draw a line

Back