Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Tito Jackson Thread

Once she started reformulating her products I knew she was looking to sell...

Edit: The fact that all these black beauty/wellness brands keep getting snatched up by these big conglomerates is really disappointing. Everytime one gets sold the quality of the products become garbage.
Yea the sisters are pissed at the betrayal

But it’s the right move

For the seasoned ABW posters...

Ehh..man I dunno. Imma go wit stage 1.

Considering they playing hits up to 87, stage 3 is an easy W

Now had you said 92, I would have went stage one and Janet. But Rick James alone is the best act up to that point

True, but you can’t leave Zapp off of this list. Computer Love and I Wanna Be Your Man? Classics.
I had to check the discography but they (Roger) was killing it also. Shit, Rick killing the early mid 80's, Zapp killing it from 85-87.....

The other acts really just icing on the cake at that point

Once she started reformulating her products I knew she was looking to sell...

Edit: The fact that all these black beauty/wellness brands keep getting snatched up by these big conglomerates is really disappointing. Everytime one gets sold the quality of the products become garbage.

It's crazy how we have to be torn between "hey that's the american way! Get that money and feed your people" but also knowing that the american way is that bullshit that got us fucked up in the first place and for every dollar we make they get at least 10.

Somebody should make a deep-dive thesis or podcast about the cross-section of classic hip-hop and wild west themes.

Back