Welcome To aBlackWeb

A teenage girl pistol whips a ‘Chuckie from Fresh’ lookalike for being a chatty patty

This boys momma dont know how to properly pot a plant.

That shit should have been one clump of dirt.

Instead he got the bitch dusty with his momma's "my first lima bean" planter.

Yea, bmore got me scarred for life,

Cuz I don't see how this doesn't end in somebody being killed

This wouldn't have gone over that well in Detroit either. You can't pull out on someone and hit 'em with it without being beaten to a pulp or getting shot yourself, male or female be damned.

This wouldn't have gone over that well in Detroit either. You can't pull out on someone and hit 'em with it without being beaten to a pulp or getting shot yourself, male or female be damned.
And you know me, I'm very against men hitting women, but once you produce a gun, all previous conditions have expired.... Shit getting ugly

Guys... Its a BB gun...

Holup...

So some teens were able to ID a bb gun at a distance, but these cops needs to dump 16 before... Never mind.
Fuck that, my reflexes and natural self preservation programming didn't hear bb

Guys... Its a BB gun...

Holup...

So some teens were able to ID a bb gun at a distance, but these cops needs to dump 16 before... Never mind.

I wouldn't have been able to tell in that moment. There's no orange tip or nothing that would ID it as a BB gun. As such, I'm gonna assume the bitch pulled out the tool and is intending to use it. She's either gettin shot or beat to death... and then shot.

I wouldn't have been able to tell in that moment. There's no orange tip or nothing that would ID it as a BB gun. As such, I'm gonna assume the bitch pulled out the tool and is intending to use it. She's either gettin shot or beat to death... and then shot.
Especially after getting hit with it

I would have found out it was a bb gun after like 4 of them shits bounced off her head and she was still alive

Makes more sense that it was a BB gun because dude showed no fear what so ever about being shot. She clearly doesn't have any brothers if she showed up solo. At least nobody died.....yet

Guys... Its a BB gun...

Holup...

well i mean....cops are a bit more tense and shit like that happens to them everyday.

shawty home right now talkin bout how she pistol whips niggas...but she got a headache while saying it.

if it was a bb gun.....i woulda pushed her off the steps the first time....an left it alone.

sometimes...you gotta be the first to stop talking.
let the other person feel good about themselves.....

but what kinda man hits a chick with three flower pots and she aint go down.
the velocity shoulda pushed her forward a few steps or something.

Back