Welcome To aBlackWeb

A teenage girl pistol whips a ‘Chuckie from Fresh’ lookalike for being a chatty patty

She ate those plant pots, props.

Dudes screaming about she’s lucky she’s female yet still tossing everything on his porch at her.... just hit the chick, already proved you’re soft.

When the man doesn't have a weight advantage, I generally don't feel bad for women who get snuffed.

You only get to play that card when you're playing a tilted game. If the field is level then you reap what you sow.

all fair but his loss

running your mouth is one thing but when she pulled the pistol he had every right to lay her out in the yard, by any means

he knew he couldnt do this, and needed to save face for the camera and his friends, so he threw a fit......and some perfectly good flower pots

mee maw aint gone be happy about that

Anyone have a gif to summarize because fuck wshh. and 5 minutes .. nah they better be professionals

She calls him out for talking about her fucking around, he laughs talks more shit.

She whips him with the pistol he starts acting like a bitch throwing plant pots at her and crying on his porch.

When the man doesn't have a weight advantage, I generally don't feel bad for women who get snuffed.

You only get to play that card when you're playing a tilted game. If the field is level then you reap what you sow.

he's heavier then her

he's a he

BUT she was in his yard, dotting ALL his I's with a Beretta

the playing field wasnt level at all

she got away w/ some g shit

he's heavier then her

he's a he

BUT she was in his yard, dotting ALL his I's with a Beretta

the playing field wasnt level at all

she got away w/ some g shit

He's barely heavier than her. That's a big bitch and she had a cannon in her hand. She gets no sympathy.

I think this shit goes hand in hand with me feeling worse for pretty women

i wasnt saying she needed sympathy, just the weight shit has nothing to do with it

I pointed out that he's bigger and a male to say the shit shoulda been easy

She came on his porch, biscuit in hand, and hit his ass with it.

He had every right to lay her ass out. I kinda wish he would have when she bragged about pistol whipping him.

Legally he can press charges for Assault with a Deadly Weapon and she could actually do a 2-3 year bid behind it and come out with a felony.

she aint put nothing behind that hit....and she kept turning her head when she knew a pot was coming....and dude hit her and walked away like a girl....he didnt follow thru.

i wouldnt cracked her and kept the ratchet and tell her to have the cops come get it.

Back