Welcome To aBlackWeb

A South Carolina woman is facing assault and battery charges after hitting a black teenager.

so wait.....

during the civil rights movement...this the same shit white people did.
then they got afraid of us and now they back to this shit?

but a 1000 niggas would ride for him if another nigga hit him i bet.

alot of niggas lost they balls....

and the white man is just collecting yall balls and laughing
ygw2j4.gif

i hear that......but real shit...i can not allow this shit to happen to my child...
this aint tough internet talk......i would lose my shit.

like ...yall ok with anyone hitting you child?
no because your child did something but because she wants him out the pool?

sorry im just gonna have to be alone on this one......

and that fact that the kid looks timid....makes it that much worse.

he said yes ma'am and was leaving?

thats shit dont make your blood boil?

Woman or not, she put hands on my kids in front of me for no reason and they'll be using a net to get her out of the pool. No fucks given, I'll take the jail time and everything and will happily admit the shit to the judge.

that's what I hate the most. when niggas in these cases forgive the most unforgivable offenses. like that white frat student who got in trouble for his racist chants on a road trip threatening to "hang a nigger dead" some black naacp type group forgave the motherfucker and then the idiots posed with him in a photo. I hope they didn't forgive Dylan roof. some niggas in America have Stockholm syndrome.

My wife and I were JUST talking about this over the weekend. Ain't no more forgiveness for this shit. Black folks in America are LONG past forgiveness. All that shit needs to stop 'cause it just emboldens these white folks even more. There needs to be swift, painful, and on occasion deadly retaliation for any transgression against one of us and especially our children.

1st...you're not gonna put your hands on my child. You will deal wit the repercussions.

2nd...I can understand other point of view of him not puttin hands on her. We all know had he did that, SHE would've been casted as the victim.

that's what I hate the most. when niggas in these cases forgive the most unforgivable offenses. like that white frat student who got in trouble for his racist chants on a road trip threatening to "hang a nigger dead" some black naacp type group forgave the motherfucker and then the idiots posed with him in a photo. I hope they didn't forgive Dylan roof. some A HUGE MAJORITY of niggas in America have Stockholm syndrome.

What makes it worse is that some don't know they have it and some just deny it.

so we scared to defend ourselves now?

this is what we are teaching our kids?

The majority of black people in this country have never physically defended themselves.

Yes some are teaching their kids its better to get beat and shit on than to go to prison for standing up for yourself.

The majority of black people in this country have never physically defended themselves.

Yes some are teaching their kids its better to get beat and shit on than to go to prison for standing up for yourself.
sad shit

If I had kids & she touched my child then her fat ass would've got a 3 piece with a biscuit & not from Popeyes either

i assume you mean protecting

at least i hope this what you meant

I said what I said.

You said "he trying to get her to catch a case" in other words "he doing something strange for some change"

Regardless of if they sue that woman or the owner of the pool/property for money he purposefully took abuse for something to happen on the back end be that legally(jail) and/or civilly(money).

I have a problem with that. Especially with black people knowing the law is not applied equally.

A black woman slapping a white kid is going to get a harsher sentence than a white woman slapping a black kid.

to not defend yourself in order to sue and get a case is a form of pro-ing
my point was, he is never going to get the benefit of the doubt if he takes it to the physical level

he had her on camera assaulting him...that does way more than him laying hands on her

my point was, he is never going to get the benefit of the doubt if he takes it to the physical level

he had her on camera assaulting him...that does way more than him laying hands on her

With the amount of not guilty police officer verdicts and other things the bold has been proven to be extremely false for the majority of black people.

What would you be satisfied with as a legal punishment for this white woman? If that doesn't happen will your views change?

and with all them people around.....wait. they didnt do nothing.

but what if he didnt have a phone?

he has the right to defend himself

https://www.postandcourier.com/opin...cle_19c4a002-6754-549d-b4ee-321237803c21.html

but my whole point is.......black people looking weak when its needed but looking strong for the wrong shit.

black people are highly hypocritical and the most morally immoral people on this planet.

now we wait for the law?

im sorry.....i woulda seen that and went apeshit

With the amount of not guilty police officer verdicts and other things the bold has been proven to be extremely false for the majority of black people.

What would you be satisfied with as a legal punishment for this white woman? If that doesn't happen will your views change?
that bitch needed her head bussed open.

lil man should not be smiling about this.
but the fact he is shows how innocent and oblivious he is to all of this which is more of a reason for her to not touch him and more of a reason i woulda fought the bitch myself. then made her call her man and fuck him up....then i go and punch her kids if she aint barren.

im not sure. I want to protect him though b/c he another young black man that dont need to enter the system over some bullshit assault charge b/c he was defending himself. I'm not saying she gotta spend the rest of her life in jail, but she need more than a slap on the wrist.

and with all them people around.....wait. they didnt do nothing.

but what if he didnt have a phone?

he has the right to defend himself

https://www.postandcourier.com/opin...cle_19c4a002-6754-549d-b4ee-321237803c21.html

but my whole point is.......black people looking weak when its needed but looking strong for the wrong shit.

black people are highly hypocritical and the most morally immoral people on this planet.

now we wait for the law?

im sorry.....i woulda seen that and went apeshit

im not saying he doesnt have the right to defend himself

Back