A South Carolina woman is facing assault and battery charges after hitting a black teenager.

i hate when people say how when black people walk away how its commendable.

yet this lady can lose her temper?

fuck that......i would piledrove that bitch on the edge of the pool and buss her shit to the white meat.

why the mama wearing blue contacts??

c'mon

naw....this ain't it......he should knocked her fucking head off

i hate when people say how when black people walk away how its commendable.

yet this lady can lose her temper?

fuck that......i would piledrove that bitch on the edge of the pool and buss her shit to the white meat.

Cosign. She will likely face a slap on the wrist if that in court, and she will find another job in a heartbeat. She'll he aight.

The whole black people have to stand down against aggression is bullshit.

i hear that......but real shit...i can not allow this shit to happen to my child...
this aint tough internet talk......i would lose my shit.

like ...yall ok with anyone hitting you child?
no because your child did something but because she wants him out the pool?

sorry im just gonna have to be alone on this one......

and that fact that the kid looks timid....makes it that much worse.

he said yes ma'am and was leaving?

thats shit dont make your blood boil?

naw....this ain't it......he should knocked her fucking head off

nigga we went over this in another thread. if he hit her she would've played the victim and it would've been her word against his. he was smart about it and recorded and now this bitch is facing charges. this is chess not checkers ,hot head.

nigga we went over this in another thread. if he hit her she would've played the victim and it would've been her word against his. he was smart about it and recorded and now this bitch is facing charges. this is chess not checkers ,hot head.
Hopefully they don’t backpedal and start “forgiving” her. Fuck that go for blood and she threatened to call the death squad on top of that? Which means she threatened that boys life.

Hopefully they don’t backpedal and start “forgiving” her. Fuck that go for blood and she threatened to call the death squad on top of that? Which means she threatened that boys life.

that's what I hate the most. when niggas in these cases forgive the most unforgivable offenses. like that white frat student who got in trouble for his racist chants on a road trip threatening to "hang a nigger dead" some black naacp type group forgave the motherfucker and then the idiots posed with him in a photo. I hope they didn't forgive Dylan roof. some niggas in America have Stockholm syndrome.

Reactions: 5th Letter
that's what I hate the most. when niggas in these cases forgive the most unforgivable offenses. like that white frat student who got in trouble for his racist chants on a road trip threatening to "hang a nigger dead" some black naacp type group forgave the motherfucker and then the idiots posed with him in a photo. I hope they didn't forgive Dylan roof. some niggas in America have Stockholm syndrome.
Unfortunately they did forgive Dylan Roof.

Reactions: 313 Wayz

I am glad he recorded it............but my position still stands

and like the dad said......why aint no body stop her?