A South Carolina woman is facing assault and battery charges after hitting a black teenager.

im not sure. I want to protect him though b/c he another young black man that dont need to enter the system over some bullshit assault charge b/c he was defending himself. I'm not saying she gotta spend the rest of her life in jail, but she need more than a slap on the wrist.

im not saying he doesnt have the right to defend himself

The bold is where I have a problem.

If he caught a charge for defending himself yes its bullshit from a legal standpoint. At the same time no matter what the law says or does there is never a valid reason not to defend yourself.

Sometimes you just have to deal with the consequences of being RIGHT regardless of white people trying to force you to believe what you did was wrong.

Reactions: Chicity

If he caught a charge for defending himself yes its bullshit from a legal standpoint. At the same time no matter what the law says or does there is never a valid reason not to defend yourself.

Sometimes you just have to deal with the consequences of being RIGHT regardless of white people trying to force you to believe what you did was wrong.
i understand this pov

damn...this shit made a nigga hype.

much troof in it

That family scream “we go to church every Sunday and Wednesday”